Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 73 matches ]
 Post subject: Re: Needs Remake?
Posted: Feb 07, 2010 14:02 

Well, of course they would Stu. It honestly doesn't matter what they do at this point, because there will always be some group of fans that won't be satisfied. They will fix something that the majority wants but then the minority isn't happy and vice versa. Its an endless cycle.
 Post subject: Re: Mercenaries Glitch
Posted: Feb 08, 2010 11:01 

Sounds like someone has the elitist attitude that no ones looking for. Everyone has their own way of playing mercs and versus, sure some of them may be better or worse from your point of view, but that's the beauty of being different than someone else. Myself personally, I use tribal sheva. Why, you may ask? Obviously not because I want to be the SuP3r c0oL 3l33t mercs player, but because that's who I am best with. Stop trying to force your beliefs on everyone and offer them as options and you'll be better received.

Besides this thread originated about a possible glitch in the mercs, not who's best or what strategy is better. That conversation is here and here , respectively.
Posted: Feb 14, 2010 12:19 

How many times are you going to pull this insane bullshit man? You can only cry wolf so many times and it appears that you've gone over that amount already. Are you butthurt because no one is talking about you or that no one cares anymore about your retarded "Nobody on the internet loves me" crap. Seriously, I don't know how long you've been at this but I've seen at least 3 iterations of this sniveling "I'm gonna retire from the internet because people are mean". Your an attention seeking whore looking for it in the wrong place. Get a girlfriend, get outside, shit...get a fucking life man. Do everyone a favor and just quit posting because honestly, I don't think anyone cares dude. Grow the fuck up.
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 1:53 

I'm toggling between Modern Warfare 2 (on Veteran), Re5 mercs duo with Seraph (fantastic games btw), and Uncharted 2 multiplayer. Yes I got Fallout 3 out of my system for now. Only thing I have left to do on that is a couple of storyline quests (must've done something the wrong way to not get them) and some karma achievements (blah).
 Post subject: Re: Worst RE?
Posted: Feb 15, 2010 2:55 

They always say, "I would love to work on something like that" (read: It probably won't happen in this lifetime.)
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 13:46 

Because when paired with Excella (maybe others), Sheva's ground attack is a double slash. So don't be so hasty to tell someone they don't know what they are talking about.
Posted: Jun 09, 2010 20:32 

What he means by that is that he couldn't really share his ideas with the game developers, production team etc. because (and I see where he is going with this) most of the time ideas from fans would take quite alot of time and/or capital to implement into something. But to be frank, still giving them ideas may help out some, they could work the game around some of the ideas that you pitch. All in all it doesn't hurt to speak your peace though.
 Post subject: Re: About Chris' Muscles
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 21:53 

ZombiePotato wrote:
I think the point of this thread is that Leon's fee is just too damn good.

Just FYI, I almost fell out my chair when I read this!!! :lol:
 Post subject: Re: Sheva ... really
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 20:18 

My stance on the subject is...who gives a rat's ass? Your arguing about a game that has been created and released and cannot be changed. So, your arguments have exactly zero effect on anything.
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 20:03 

You should be honored I wanted to add your fat lazy ass in the first place. Enjoy not getting thrashed at games by me, Big Stupid.

I'm sorry, but that has got to be the most hilarious statement I have ever read regarding a serious discussion. I literally laughed out loud.

Facebook will die.

Careful what you say, Legion (Pete) is many.
 Post subject: Re: Hosting Fee Donations
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 16:20 

Excellent news Seth. Congratulations to you as well. If your talking about signatures go to your control panel and go to profile and edit signature. Find a pic or upload your own to photobucket or whatnot and wrap it in image tags and hit submit.
Posted: Mar 08, 2011 20:53 

Yama wrote:
Almost made me want to change my check mark, almost.
This isn't Florida!!! I'm reserving my vote for now until I actually get the time to finish CVX. (yeah yeah I know, put the rotten tomatoes down. I have a short attention span sometimes.)
Posted: Mar 18, 2011 19:49 

If you continue to feed "the Stu", he will surely return to your doorstep at meal time.
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 10:00 

Ladies and gentlemen, the written styles of Pistol Pete. Your mind will be blown and the Truth shall be silenced!!!
 Post subject: Re: PlayStation Thread
Posted: Jun 04, 2011 0:00 

Yea, I'm sure they are getting absolutely shelled with hit after hit for the free games etc. They did send a tweet about the flood of DL's ....

Due to high Store traffic, you may encounter issues with DLing Welcome Back content. Don't panic, you've got time: http://bit.ly/mdfPYh

EDIT: Holy crap does it take forever to download InFamous...large game!
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Off Topic
Posted: Jun 14, 2011 16:44 

Wrong forum, this is just the annoucement.
Posted: Jun 18, 2011 23:35 

I'm not trying to lay my problems out anywhere, but after this weekend I'm due up for a bunch of doctors appointments and other glorious non fun things. Went to the hospital Friday morning and spent most of the day there getting poked prodded and scanned. Been told I have Crohn's Disease, so I have to follow up this week with what will probably be more doctors appointments than I've had in the last 15 years.

Tomorrow I'm going to the drive in and watch Green Lantern and X-men First Class though, so I'll have some enjoyment before the week begins.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 19:04 

Like Yama said, this is horrible, both from my personal opinion and basic composition rules. It definitely does not do the job and is merely a cut and paste job with little effort. A basic cover with just the logo and some red, bloody background would've been miles better.

This.

I don't know where to lay blame on this pile of garbage, the dumbass that actually put this together and thought it looked good, or the QA people that let it through with an OK stamp on it? There are a few things in life that have a definitive way to do it, advertising is one of them. You don't take one of the main characters in a game, movie or business and cut their damn head off. Would the New York Yankees film a commercial and cut the head off of Derek Jeter or A-Rod? No. That should be a given, your trying to sell something. And that is just a poor effort all the way around.

It looks like a 12 year old used ms paint to resize the image and and cram it in the available space, and failed miserably. End of story.
 Post subject: Re: Films that ?
Posted: Jul 06, 2011 23:20 

Really???

Post subject: Re: I'm back!
Posted: Jul 14, 2011 3:33 

He made a mistake. Thankfully for him, Dick was on vacation and he wasn't treated as harshly as Bob...
Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 73 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com