Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 46 matches ]
Posted: Feb 09, 2010 9:33 

http://www.biohaze.com/news/bio5ae_lastmercs.jpg

With the help of a great friend, Biohaze has secured high-resolution scans of Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition coverage. This week's issue of Famitsu officially unveiled the presence of Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton as the final two playable characters in The Mercenaries Reunion for Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition. As we all know, both characters were supporting characters for Chris and Jill during the original Biohazard. Rebecca went on to be the co-star of Biohazard 0, and had a major role in The Umbrella Chronicles. Barry made a cameo in the ending of Biohazard 3: Last Escape and starred in Biohazard Gaiden.

Also in the issue is more coverage of Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. Lost in Nightmares is particularly interesting in that it seems to have camera angles that resemble the remake of Biohazard.

The game hits the PS3 in Japan in 9 days, on February 18, 2010.

Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 16:04 

i kinda liked GTA4, i beat main game ONCE. Captured all "Hidden Packages", and... i just quit playing it... switched to PlaystationHOME and Demons Souls, which seem to have SO much more going on than GTA4. But you opened my eyes V_for_Valentine, i didnt realize exactly how crappy it was till you mentioned it.

They should bring back the tire shredding razors the cops deployed. That would be the main thing my dad liked about GTA: Vice City: the razor, which were apparently ONLY in GTA: Vice City...
 Post subject: Re: Competitive Fighters
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 6:21 

You have the best sig ever now V.
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 18:31 

yes you did, but only a bit :lol:
I doubt I'll be able to get all the trophies, seeing how the online is bland and frustrating when being booted from the games before they even start.
I'd rather go and get Platinum for Demons Souls than GTA4
 Post subject: Re: Vanquish
Posted: Aug 09, 2010 1:16 

PN03, DMC, God Hand and Biohazard 4 mixed into a groundbreaking game that pokes fun at generic futuristic settings.

GameFan Review: A+
Game Informer: 0
Posted: Aug 07, 2010 2:36 

For anyone who REALLY knows me, the choice is obvious.

Travis Touchdown
I been drinking so please excuse any obnoxious or foul language.

Now, you might be wondering. Why the hell would someone pick Travis? Because that nigga is me.

I mean look at this nigga right here on the left (thats me) > http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs518.snc3/27196_547372599337_57602380_31967204_7090654_n.jpg < now look at this nigga right here on the right (me again but in a fucking video game).

Your probably thinking to yourself, "man this dude prolly just set that shit up to make it look similar." Well, guess what. Thats me on the regular...true story...even fashion sence is the same....Now, on to some more serious facts as to why Travis is so godly. The game he is from is a satire, and if you didn't get it, stop playing games...kill yourself...or keep playing xbox because REAL games clearly aren't ment for you. Suda51 is so straight that greatness oozes out of this game. Anyway, aside from just looking like the character, he really is just fucking like me. Personality and lifestyle. While playing the game I was actually scared, because I felt like my life was being watched to create this character.

OH FUCK YES!
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 2:25 

Definitely Dizzy's fish.(on the right)
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/155/2/d/GuiltyGear_DIZZY_by__coey_.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/282n6yq.gif
He does everything. Lets me get in. Gives me crazy post-knockdown mixup. Blocks incoming attacks. Shoots lazers. Single greatest fighting game move ever. I could go on all day about how he's blue or about how you can mix and match 2 of any 4 versions for each attack, or how he looks more like some kind of cross between a piranha plant and a clam, but I wont bore you with that.
Posted: Aug 22, 2010 2:44 

Brawl makes me both very sad and very angry.
Posted: Sep 05, 2010 8:25 

Piss off, mate. Stop moving your sweaty hands all over Biohaze trying to be a keyboard warrior with people you've never met IRL. It's not being original anymore. :cool:

Sarcastic Stu. Psycho Pete. Whatever.

Edit: I deleted like 75% of my posts on Hell Descent as part of my trust fund.
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 22:02 

I am currently playing Wolfenstein. Because i like doing one thing and one thing only.......

Spoiler:
ImageKilling Nazis
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 0:55 

and yet again, ikari shows his lack of a sense of humor

character spoilers in a fighting game? come on, nobody cares about that.

and besides, Big Stu doesn't even post in this thread

Oh give it a rest. Three seperate posters posted it in spoilers. I simply questioned why we were doing that. The day all humor on the internet becomes universal, non-subjective and easily recognizable by every person on the planet with no confusions or misunderstandings............oh wait that will never happen :P So you don't need to be a dick about it :P
 Post subject: Re: Devil May Cry 5
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 10:48 

Post subject: Re: Devil May Cry 5
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 22:53 

We already had a DMC reboot

Spoiler:
its called Bayonetta also I pretend 2 never happened and instead Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne is really a DMC game as well as SMT
Posted: Oct 05, 2010 20:48 

Wow, Doom stomp is pretty serious now... foot clan.
Posted: Oct 19, 2010 9:58 

Actually, Dudley is only cool because of everthing about him. You have no dignity if you think otherwise, gutter trash.
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 14:56 

FoxyAreku wrote:
SynchPedro86 wrote:

Be honest, now: That four way mirror puzzle was hard! :lol:

As AI Sheva would say...

"You can't be serious".

As Chris would say "Sheva Sheva cmon HURRY cmon Sheva HURRY!"
Posted: Nov 04, 2010 1:15 

EpicREFan wrote:

Hey, a man can dream, right?

Yup, but can you also dream of a 60fps game not developed by NT? That's a better dream.
Posted: Dec 04, 2010 16:53 

More than that actually. Right here it mentions she is brainwashed (in Japanese). http://www.capcom.co.jp/mvsc3/dl_jill.html

I'm really pissed about this actually. We are stuck with brainwashed Jill since she will likely be ported directly into any sequels. She probably wont even talk! why couldn't we at least get BSAA, I mean she's much more recognizable as Jill and she is in that new 3DS game too.

Can you not just be happy Rezi is indeed getting a third rep, one many werent sure of and didnt think it deserved at this point?

The new Jill being brainwashed is fine, this isnt a game about story or relationships or background, its a fighting game with over the top action, as long as she fits that i dont see what the problem is.
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 0:12 

the hitbox on chun's lightning legs is just fine, it just looks rediculous b/c you recover slower from hitstun in mvc3 so the legs continued to combo easily in the corner. as for storms super it's just fine as is in terms of damage and chip. the reason it was doing so much chip is because P2 failed to advance guard it. just like in TvC, if you don't advance guard you will take a crazy amount of chip dmg. on that note i wish more people would at least wait until the game drops and we have sufficient time to actually learn the characters and game mechanics before they start screaming for nerfs left and right.
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 17:44 

Jedah owns. Really wish they woulda added him as a DS rep instead of like Felecia or something, or in addition to the other three at least. He's one of my all-time fav fighting chars.
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 46 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com