Page 1 of 13 [ Search found 123 matches ]
Posted: Oct 07, 2010 19:28 

Mr. Rod wrote:
Ugly box is ugly. haha

Correction! Ugly box is cheap.

Robyn.Want.New.Ugly.Box itchy//4cheap
Posted: Oct 22, 2010 22:55 

I think Jill shoulda been a little bit bad looking as it is, that's why she had almost gone out of the Wesker's control and the thing he had done to her made her seem bad. Jill will be able to much beatiful with caring herself. Hopefully we'll see her in the next game much sexier and hotter :) ha btw There are no more words to say about Sheva, she's already ...... (ya fill it ) :D

Black.

What...!? No one said anything!!! I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew.

I'll say it again. JILL.
Posted: Nov 03, 2010 17:46 

From the makers of "Alfred Ashford," we are glad to present "Jerry Birkin!"

Complete with all of your hair-dye and weenie attachment needs!

Weenie attachment sold separately
 Post subject: Re: Will Steve return?
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 16:20 

i would love steve to return he was awsome! he was like my 2nd or 3rd favorette charictor next to billy.
So....how much crack do you smoke? and how can I score some?
dude not cool! i dont smoke crack and im sure none of the re charictors do ether. u will never look as muscular as barry if you smoke crack. just saying.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my this is fun.

skinny?
MP disorder?
Crossdresser?
Deep set eyes and high cheekbones?
Alfred is obviously the crack whore.

I hope I didn't offend any skinny crossdressing, multiple personality disorder, crackwhores on here.
Posted: Dec 05, 2010 12:16 

@ Big Stu.

One day, when we have robots that are built like those characters in a cartoon or video games to be our slaves/love machines/ best friends - you are going to be sorry Stu, you know why? Because NO ONE can love like a holographic robot can- NO ONE. You'll be so jealous when I'm walking down the street with Lara Croft, Jill Valentine, AND some other hot chick from the comic books or video games- you'll be sorry.

Just like in Futurama .
JUST LIKE IN FUTURAMA. :mad:

:lol:

I'm going to flaimbait myself and say that racial preference can have either some, everything, or nothing to do with how a particular person views one as beautiful. I don't see why we should move on from the topic; it's not racist and generally commenting on it shouldn't have cause all that ruckus. But I guess after being told that I can't claim that an art is beautiful- half of the stuff I was going to say will probably be irrelevant. I'm so surprised this topic got so much attention the way it has. Will it ever be locked? Will we EVER TRULY KNOW who is prettier?

Yes, yes we will. WINNER: JILL VALENTINE.
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy Series
Posted: Jan 22, 2011 18:58 

king of all he meows wrote:
Do you have a thing for women that are constantly pms'ing

Spoiler:
No, but I do. :3
 Post subject: Re: Hosting Fee Donations
Posted: Mar 04, 2011 1:49 

Donated! <3
 Post subject: Re: Hey there.
Posted: Jul 03, 2011 19:31 

Welcome to Biohaze, Mr. Gribble. :D
Posted: Sep 26, 2011 19:40 

Guys
Guys
Guys Listen

I have the best idea ever

guys

amusement park

guys, let's make

listen guys,

Let's make out OWN resident evil theme park.
Guys, srsly. GUIYZE.
Posted: Sep 27, 2011 20:48 

Mr. Spencer wrote:
Can you be mad at me?

No but I can get high and honestly believe that quotes from a movie are harmful to my well being. :P
Posted: Dec 05, 2011 20:26 

I like Jessica now.
Cosplayers UNITE!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 0:11 

^ Oversensitive much? Where is this "insults clusterfuck" you are talking about? It's always been like this, a few bad words here and there certainly won't kill anyone, and frankly, they have never been the focus of this community, have they?

While I agree that Yama can be a bit too lenient at times, you can't deny he and the staff work their asses off to keep this community as tight and friendly as possible. Have you seen any other RE community like this as understanding and forgiving with its members? No... Unless you want everyone banned for saying "shit".

I'm sorry, but that's just not the way I see it. First, there aren't all that many RE communities out there as full and lush as Biohaze, so it's hard to really compare them to ones run by one person on a proboards forum. The insults are always flying, usually by the same members- being called a douche, psycho, idiot, retard, etc. isn't a friendly community- and there's nothing wrong in particular about saying these things...but it's. over. and over. and over.
Calling me oversensitive really isn't accurate because I often don't get wrapped up in all the drama that goes on here, so me trying to state my opinion ONCE only to get knocked off by a guy like you only proves my point. Not trying to be rude to you or anyone else, but it's just how I view biohaze. I haven't been on here but a couple years- but my opinion on the place has slowly formed and I've found that for Resident Evil, this site is the bomb, but some of the people. Sheesh! Heheh :3
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 21:25 

I have a bad habit of being *think of a better word*

lesbian.
 Post subject: Re: Member Photo Album
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 21:10 

Dibs on your sister.
 Post subject: Re: My draws, they crap
Posted: Mar 03, 2012 19:50 

I actually don't have to flaunt about how long I have been on the boards. I actually contribute to this website, unlike you- who posts a piece of "art", yet calls it crap in the very title of their thread and can have the ignorance to call someone out despite their own rudeness... I'm supposed to respect someone who can't even respect himself? I never said I was better than you and it's really not that hard to see that not many people are going to like you on here because of your "Ya either love me, or ya hate me!" attitude. So if you decide to respond, you will indeed have the last word because I wouldn't bother to read what you could possibly come up with, because quite frankly, that last response had very little substance to it.
I suggest easing up on the 'tude, dude. But then again, you might just be one of those people who literally has to be slowly cast out to finally get the point of what people are ACTUALLY saying.

Just sayin'.
 Post subject: Re: The mansion?
Posted: Mar 08, 2012 11:50 

leonskennedy23 wrote:
ha why would you take jill for that reason i would take jill to for the reason she can pick locks but agent gundlach what the what haha

Haha I'll give Jill a Lock to pick.
 Post subject: Re: LGBT Thread
Posted: Nov 04, 2012 10:44 

"Look Simba- everything that the light touches is Biohaze."

"But what about that Shadowy Place?"

"That's the LGBT thread...you must never go there Simba..........das gay."
 Post subject: Re: Silent Hill Downpour
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 18:28 

Played some of it at my friends house. According to what I have heard and what I played- PS3 version is the way to go. The environment is what got me, it's insanely breathtaking and BIG.Unfortunately, I get overwhelmed easily and that's what made me put it down. ^^'
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 16:24 

That's a really neat piece of memorabilia, DavidKing. I'd love to have one of those plastered on my wall, but I really respect that Capcom didn't brand it with their logo simply because it doesn't ruin the "face value" of the item. That is so cool!
Posted: Mar 24, 2012 17:12 

I just wanted to add that I know there is going to be a Special Edition, there just has to be! I hope it doesn't suck like the RE:5 package though. Every single thing was cheap junk, even the foil case seemed like a flop. Not worth the $100.00. Maybe they will actually put out something worth the extra 40 bones.

Chris figurine: poorly painted and broke easily
Kijuju neclace: Who is going to wear that? Seiously...
Messenger bag: Cheap, thin material, not good for holding ANYTHING over 2 lbs.
Foil Case: Bland Black with scribbles
BSAA patch: it was okay

All crammed into a little box. When the clerk handed it over to me, I was seiously considering not even paying.

COME ON CAPCOM! Give us a special edition with something actually Worth while!!
Page 1 of 13 [ Search found 123 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com