Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 43 matches ]
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 7:14 

I dunno man, but RE1 the original wins hands down!
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 17:42 

Indeed, Rod. Be safe...So we can play more LIN soon when it all blows over! :D
Posted: Nov 07, 2011 16:09 

Think it was 28 weeks later, cause I never actually saw that one.
 Post subject: Re: Member Photo Album
Posted: Dec 04, 2011 21:20 

Aww, Requiem, the boys just seem to be jelly of you. :lol:
 Post subject: Re: Submit News
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 12:54 

Some new screenshots from Resident evil: Revelations, for your viewing pleasure!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news ... e-inferno/

Obtained from: Rely on horror
Source: Capcom france
 Post subject: Re: Why the lock?
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 12:04 

I hate to butt in, but this is ridiculous. Can't you guys take it to tells? Or someone atleast unlock the OT topic. This is just turning into the same topic, only in an even more inappropriate forum.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 18:31 

It looks as if though Resident evil: Revelations will be streamed tomorrow at 3PM PT, to show off raid mode, and some other features, a bit better. Until tomorrow, there's 4 new screenshots to enjoy!

Source: Capcom Unity blog
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/bl ... ew_screens
Posted: Dec 18, 2011 10:57 

Don't know if anyone cares for this but it's RE-related, so I'll post it anyway.

--------

Leon, Claire, HUNK and licker revealed as Ability cards to empower abilities in the new UMvC3 DLC Heroes & Heralds mode that is to be released on December 19th, on XBL and PSN.

Here you can view the cards and the bonuses they grant (scroll down a bit).

Source: Capcom-unity.
 Post subject: Re: Korean language
Posted: Dec 19, 2011 20:21 

I want a Hello kitty flag, otherwise I'm offended and you don't respect my political views.
Posted: Dec 19, 2011 14:10 

Capcom Japan released a new interview with Masachika Kawata, regarding the production of RE: ORC and the future of Biohazard development. Read the full interview here.

Source: Biohazard france
 Post subject: Re: Chris Vs. Leon
Posted: Dec 20, 2011 15:32 

Oh puhrr-leeze! Chris's spiky douchebag look is way more hot. Sorry, I'm not much for complimenting a game character's appearance but he's gorgeous. But the thing I love most about Chris is his personality. God I hope there's men like him out there. I'd marry them in a heartbeat. <.< He's a tough, loyal man, he may not appear to be super nice at first glance but I firmly believe Chris is the epitome of a good man. The best men don't usually prance around and sing about how wonderful life is and how happy they are, and how they love everyone and save kittens on a daily basis. The experiences I've had with men IRL have taught me that those who appear to be jackasses and a bit cold are usually the nicest, kindest men around and those who sit there and pity themselves about how "good guys finish last and never get the girl" carry way more skeletons in their closet. And let me tell you, those are some mean skeletons.

Leon is a very amiable character too, not so much in these newer pieces as RE2 because there he displayed protectiveness and courage, at the same time being naive and very stubborn. Nowadays he just appears very arrogant and kind of "holier than thou" to me. In terms of unique personality Leon would most likely win, because his personality is a bit of a rarity in games. Men are not usually portrayed the same way he is, atleast not in the games I've played.

As for who would win in a fight, that's a tough one, but I think Chris would come out the winner. Leon has had his special agent training along with the police academy so he's obviously seasoned and faster than Chris. But Chris's brute strength and just more experience on the field both as a cop and in the BSAA, would end up on top I think.

Whoa, sorry about the long post, ended up ranting a bit more than I thought to.
Posted: Dec 24, 2011 14:12 

Except some of us just stated our European versions are completely uncensored, lol.
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 11:25 

Did you always want to buy some awesome RE-apparel but didn't want to order from the US? Capcom has now opened a site dedicated to the European continent, so that fans all over Europe can also enjoy purchasing RE-themed clothes. Here is a link to their website.

Source: Capcom-Europe

Not sure if this is even news-worthy and I suspect the news aren't too fresh either, but since nobody's posted it yet I will.
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 11:34 

Steam currently offers some end-of-the-year discounts of many famous games. One of the offers being Resident evil 5 (PC) at a retail price of 9,99€ (down from 19.99€), meaning you save 50%! Hurry, because the offer expires on January 12th, 2012. More info can be found here.

Source: Steam
Posted: Jan 05, 2012 12:10 

I think you need to stay away from these forums for a while, until you've figured out some stuff about yourself and the people you interact with. You're not a bad guy, you just have problems reading some peoples' signs and listening to what they're actually saying. And you can't derive meaning out of things that might very well not even be there. You'll only end up hurting yourself that way and setting yourself up for disappointment.

Btw, thanks for the "Eow's lies" remark. Yeah, I'll just let you have that one, "friend". :)

Bye bye, now!

Edit: Another tip... Don't try to flatter someone through PMs and apologize, while publicly calling them a liar. That won't earn you any friends.
Posted: Jan 06, 2012 15:40 

Resident evil: Revelations strategy guide and official sound-track revealed.
The strategy guide will contain lots of useful information and it'll be roughly 192 pages.
The soundtrack will feature 66 tracks from the game on 2 CD's and will be delivered in a special case.

Source: Nintendo News Europe
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 14:04 

New feature revealed for Resident evil: Revelations; StreetPass. StreetPass will allow you to trade items and much much more with your friends!

Click here to find out more about the feature and view some new screenshots.

Source: Capcom-unity blog
 Post subject: Re: Weird dreams!
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 6:07 

Or, more than likely, you do dream but don't remember anything at all.
Posted: Jan 12, 2012 12:16 

The multiplayer modes for Resident evil: Operation Raccoon City are now revealed, all featured in a new video!

Battle for the most kills in Team Deathmatch mode, ensure that samples of the G-virus are returned safely to their base in Biohazard mode and fight for your life in Survivors mode! And don’t forget Heroes Mode which allows fans to play as one of their favorite Resident Evil characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, Hunk or Jill Valentine.

Click here to watch the full video!

Source: Capcom-unity Europe
 Post subject: Re: Member Photo Album
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 13:25 

David and Spencer, you're both really handsome. :)
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 43 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com