Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 14 matches ]
Posted: Feb 07, 2010 5:34 

Nice updates. :biggrin:

Only thing is, it seems to only work when using the white Biohaze theme. But definitely a cool feature! :smile:
Posted: Feb 09, 2010 0:22 

This thread is the very reason we need a negative feedback option.

And no, you REALLY don't need to point out the obvious here.

Negative feedback would be heavily abused though. People would give negative feedback just cause you disagreed with them in an argument, and some would abuse it and you would sign in one day to find yourself with minus feedback for no real reason. I know cause I used to go to a place that had that system for a while, caused lots of trouble so it was removed.

Also Stu, if this topic doesn't tickle your fancy...

http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/cpgtfo.jpg :razz: :lol:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ILiHpL4TzwXXCM:http://animexpansion.com/Art/Revolver/JillValentineRevolver.jpg
Wonderful pics of jill haha!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IgRrM6nLwVwgoM:http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/morehandclaps/Photo88.jpg

Lol, is that last one a zombie Jill?
Posted: Feb 09, 2010 3:13 

YES!

Cannot wait to play as Barry and Rebecca! :mrgreen:
Posted: Feb 14, 2010 4:40 

Mr. Rod wrote:
Guys, we are in the middle of a huge informational upgrade, be patient. :wink:

Glue and myself are calling the cops on you now Rod.

Jill or Jail, your choice.

Kevin Dooley is Bravo Teams chopper pilot IIRC Foxy. :smile:
Posted: Mar 04, 2010 17:23 

SG79 wrote:
Since I lack a 360, I'm hoping for a platform parity this time around.

Good news for you SG. Mikami just stated that the PS3 is the lead SKU this time around. :smile:

Also said a PC version is undecided at the moment.
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 2:24 

I've never had a glitch happen during all my time playing RE3. What version do you have? I have the GC version.

...but the bad side they whored up Jill even more

Showing a little skin doesn't equal being a whore. :mad:

On topic. If RE3 were to be remake, more Carlos sections would be welcomed, but I'm not dieing for them, pretty happy with RE3 at the moment with just Jill. :razz:
Posted: Mar 09, 2010 6:50 

RE5 was my least favorite game in the series, I liked it about the same as CVX, I'd given it about a 6/10. Only part I liked was the bit with the Lickers and Jill's battle.

But LIN and DE both blew me away! :biggrin: I loved them, better than RE5 in their entirely. And makes me love RE5 so much more. Definitely lifts the package up to a 8/10 easily. But LIN and DE are so different to RE5 I don't even want to class it as the same game.

I want to class them as their own little games, they are so brilliant, I'd give both LIN and DE easy 9.5's out of 10. :biggrin:
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 21:44 

Dark_Chris wrote:
BTW Leon is much more believable than Jill :lol: :razz: .....( just kidding and trying to piss off some Jilluminados members - and yeah I'm looking on you V :mrgreen: :rcg: )

Trying to bait me? :mikami: Shame shame shame. :razz:

I don't care. It's your opinion. :lol:
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 23:39 

No. Take a look at Jill or Rebecca for example. Jill was some kind of super soldier who was part of Delta Team before she was 23... really? And what about Rebecca, a child prodigy and cop at the age of 18, yet acts like a crying baby all the time and with apparently no combat training at all!

This is nonsense. Foxy is right that every character before RE4 had a degree of believability.

First, Jill had training similar to or in the same league as Delta Force, she never was in it herself. Anyone can try some intense training if they wish. And she did, and did it well, hence why she can handle herself in tough situations.

And it is possible to just have a natural affinity to things, in Rebecca's case, medicine. I don't see anything unbelievable about her at all. In fact, I hear that in Europe, many of the nurses employed by the army and stay at the barracks are young girls just out of school between the ages of 16 to 21.
Posted: May 08, 2010 8:02 

Finally a post outside the news and general discussion section that isn't a bunch of spam. :lol: Excellent post! I can tell a lot of thought went into it.

I have to agree with you on a lot of what you said. Especially with the mini sandbox, stealth, controls, environments and pacing ideas. It surprised me a bit, but it's true what they say, if you have an idea, chances are there are 10 others around the world who also have a similar idea. I don't feel like elaborating on those since you already summed them up acutely. I actually don't feel like elaborating on any of my ideas at all, since that would take all day to type out and describe in detail which is really the only way you can properly pitch an idea. So I'll sum one major change I would do briefly by saying, I'd like to see a main series RE game in first person. Think games like Metriod, Star Wars: Jedi Knight, Stalker and Metro 2033, but in RE. :smile: Atmospheric First Person Adventure. I want to know what people would think of an RE game like that.
 Post subject: Re: The mansion?
Posted: Sep 17, 2009 4:03 

Well if I was stuck in that mansion, chances are, if a special police force can hardly make it through alive, neither could any of us. So I would want my possible last moments to be with Jill Valentine. :wink: :biggrin: I have always wanted to meet her afterall. :razz:

Plus, she managed escaped the mansion and Raccoon City pretty much by herself. So If I went with her, Id have a pretty high chance of surviving and having fun at the same time. :lol:
 Post subject: Re: The mansion?
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 4:12 

I think I went to far with my Jill joke. I was just being playful. XD

Id really want her, cause she's my favorite so Id pick her, since she knows how to get herself out of sticky situations. And she killed Nemesis all on her own too. Id feel safest with her.

I mean sure Barry has a magnum, but does he know how to use it? He took 3 shots to down one zombie, and the Tyrant got to him remember, So cross him on my list.

Chris, Id probably betray him. jk :lol: Or he'd just run off and leave me on my own. If I remember correctly, Jill never left anyone, they always left her alone. I mean, Carlos ran off, and Barry left her in the tunnels. So Id be safer with Jill again there.

Rebecca, would probably be my second choice, she knows how to stick together, and she could heal my wounds, but she's a rookie too. So if anything big came after us, we wouldn't really have a chance.

Enrico, he might accuse me of being a traitor? lol, I don't know, but he seems to like being on his own.

Wesker, I get the idea, he would do what Kratos did in God of War 2, and use the body of a wounded Argonaut to clog up some machinery so he could pass. Killing the poor solider as he did so. Wesker would probably do that to me. So I'm not going with him.

Brad, would run away. And Id be forced to shoot him.

Richard, he would be good, maybe he would be second choice, but I get the idea that he would only sacrifice himself for a girl. So that's not gonna work for me. Plus, once he dies, I'm alone.

So yeah, Id go with Jill.
Posted: Aug 09, 2010 0:53 

I have about 4 favorites, to hard to pick one so I'll flip a coin as suggested.

Para-Medic from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (and Portable Ops).

http://jonathanpthomas.com/shadowmoses/wp-content/uploads/mgs3_screenshots_zero_paramedic.jpg
http://metalgear.neoseeker.com/w/i/metalgear/thumb/e/e9/Para-Medic.jpg/300px-Para-Medic.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/130/547220-mgopo_super.jpg

She's a really cute, sweet, caring girl, and she loves movies and I love that she loves movies lol. She's really obsessed with them and she also never shuts up, she's a huge chatterbox. But I like that. Her and Snake's conversations in MGS3 were always so funny and awesome, and I loved how Snake always tried to gross her out and get the best reactions from her, just like a boy in the playground lol. It was obvious that there was something going on there between them lol, she even asked him on a date I believe (To the movies of coarse :lol: ), I spent hours trying to find all her conversations on the codec. The chemistry between them was top notch and really made MGS3 that much more awesome for me, one of my favorite games ever. Even though I don't like portable games, the ability to canonically play as Para-Medic in portable ops was to awesome to pass up. She's like the only character other than Raiden and Snake's to be playable canonically in the series I believe which is so cool (there may have been more as well in PO but I can't remember).

While I was searching for pics I found this. If MGS3 was set today, Para and Snake go on their date to watch a film Hideo Kojima is a big fan of. Remember Snake hates vampires, but Para loves them. I lol'd. :lol:
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 1:19 

^ I think that is all kinda subjective. I found Hunter Beta's better than Bandersnatches, same for all the other enemy's in both games. The only characters I liked in CVX were Claire and Wesker. I found the rest, well, annoying, weird, or boring. RE3's characters were more fun.

Settings, nothing can beat RE3 in terms of settings for me. :lol: Raccoon City is by far one of the most interesting locals I've ever had the pleasure to explore. I have actually never been able to speed run RE3, cause I always got caught up admiring the city. :biggrin: I didn't find CVX's locations all that intriguing. They were also very muddy to look at because of the early 3D. RE3 still looks great though.

Acting, I liked Alexia's VA when she sang the lullaby, but... Steve Burnside. :razz: Jill's RE3 actress was phenomenal BTW.

Length, RE3 was perfect length for me. CVX was to long and stretched out way to much. And made worse by the backtracking.

I thought RE3 had probably the best puzzles in the series as well.
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 14 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com