Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 39 matches ]
Posted: Feb 06, 2010 2:48 

I loved the series, the first one was scary as hell with its blood and gore and the 2nd one was awesome wtih its action. (the main menu prompt of the first one was still pretty creepy when you selceted [new game] and you heard the raor.) me and my bro played the hell out of DC2.
It was prolly one of the best Resident Evil wannabes (if it was a wannabe, that is) that i have every played.
I liked the creepiness and the action that were mixed into one. And also the minigame in the 2nd one was as cool as the multiple endings in the First.
I give both of those games 95/100 on my game rater!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 05, 2010 20:48 

nonetheless, i would like to hear the strategies of the people of biohaze, not random people.

Must you point out the terrible things in my post, Stu? I never see you posting anything but criticism, not even a straight answer. It gets quite annoying.
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 4:02 

File from Resident Evil 5:

"Test Subject

Caucasian female

Eye color: Blue

Subject has been in a medically induced stasis for an extended period. All vital signs including heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, and temperature are within normal values.

A pigmentation abnormality has been observed. Effect of abnormality is limited to cranial hair follicles.

In addition, slight skin whitening (etiolation) has been observed."
Basically, Jills Hair changed because of being in a coma-like state.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 2:41 

If you actually took the time to look at a map once in a full moon, you would learn that Minnesota is part of the United States. United Freakin' States!!!!!! IM AMERICAN!!! DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN BOLD LETTERS LIKE THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE FACT????!!!!!!!!

p.s: NO, I DO NOT NEED MATH CLASSES. WHAT, DID YOU TURN INTO MY MOTHER ALL OF THE SUDDEN????? and while we're on the topic, you need geography classes.
Posted: Jan 02, 2010 2:47 

iambubbaq wrote:
UBCSsoldier wrote:
ok, mr. canon

? I don't understand. I'm trying to help and your being sarcastic for absolutely no reason. Never mind it doesn't even matter.

im sorry, i just... i dnt kno...
ill try not to be as sarcastic in the future
Posted: Jul 31, 2010 20:52 

yes, it would be awesome :smile:
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 16:04 

i kinda liked GTA4, i beat main game ONCE. Captured all "Hidden Packages", and... i just quit playing it... switched to PlaystationHOME and Demons Souls, which seem to have SO much more going on than GTA4. But you opened my eyes V_for_Valentine, i didnt realize exactly how crappy it was till you mentioned it.

They should bring back the tire shredding razors the cops deployed. That would be the main thing my dad liked about GTA: Vice City: the razor, which were apparently ONLY in GTA: Vice City...
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 18:31 

yes you did, but only a bit :lol:
I doubt I'll be able to get all the trophies, seeing how the online is bland and frustrating when being booted from the games before they even start.
I'd rather go and get Platinum for Demons Souls than GTA4
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 3:29 

Do you still need this done? Because I can do it for you, I just need a email to send it to.
P.S. i dont have a scanner, would camera pictures work? Or does it HAVE to be scanned?
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 17:51 

IkariWarriorKH wrote:
And thanks for the offer UBCS Soldier, I appreciate it none the less. But, yeah, i would have needed scans over cam pics of it. But, I appreciate your offer to try and help none the less.

No problem, i just didnt want to see your post go unanswered. :biggrin:
Posted: Oct 04, 2010 19:15 

Stu wrote:
Or post it when someone posts something highly entertaining. Like Peter's alter-egos often do!

Hardee har :roll:
Posted: Jan 10, 2011 23:31 

All right, I'm good with RE5 (2009) era.
*Just let me set the Dolorian back two years... uh huh...

All right, we got 3 people so far, keep em coming.
Posted: Jan 16, 2011 5:19 

I was going to point out a similar thing, Dave.
I'm not exactly against using highly known RE universe characters, but I won't ever really bring any into my story, with the exception that someone had already brought them in to stregthen the story.
Adding RE-Universe characters seems too epic and dramatic, especially if someone would use Chris or Jill. I'd rather just stick with using original characters.
But thats just me being picky...
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 17:22 

^http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flea_markets
This help?
Posted: Mar 30, 2011 17:01 

Welcome to Biohaze, enjoy your stay. :razz:
@Yama, It's my default, thats for sure! :biggrin:
 Post subject: Re: YES!!!
Posted: Apr 01, 2011 21:47 

Yama, DaMa. :twisted:

Big Stu, Big Truth. :cool:

Peter, off his meter. :shock:

Ada Wong, just wrong. :razz:

And Beasley? My dear God. Where did that guy cum from? What is his true purpose? :wtf:

OK, just kidding. :jk:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4cptVUy31qzaolw.gif
Posted: Apr 10, 2011 21:00 

^This is the thread to post Info pertaining to the Story of Biohazard Role Play 2009. If you want to discuss it, please post in the other thread. Do you mind deleting your useless post now?

And yes, I do believe someone has been playing Black Ops, or at least getting their motivation from it.
Posted: May 24, 2011 10:58 

Posted: May 31, 2011 10:00 

Angel Of Death wrote:
Last movie I saw was Jackass 3D...without the 3D. lol

Like a boss.
Posted: Jun 08, 2011 11:18 

Two Ashleys, two Adas, two Jills, and two Stus- Erm, I mean Saddlers.... Excellent...

And I believe it may just be for North American only, sorry.
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 39 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com