Page 1 of 13 [ Search found 128 matches ]
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 12:51 

the sewer section in LIN is awesome and very scary (on the first playthrough) :wink: I really hope there will be a lot of sections like this one in RE6 :smile:
Posted: Apr 03, 2010 20:41 

resident evil hasnt been resident evil in a very long time so your point?
Posted: Apr 05, 2010 1:46 

I cannot wait for this movie to come out. It's going to be so Epic, now i know alot of you will prob quote me and call me a retard or something but I extremely love the Resident Evil movies. This one will be right next to my DVD collection in the near future.
Posted: Apr 11, 2010 17:02 

UBCSsoldier wrote:
milking?? i would rather call it economic strategization, lower the cost to get more money from more buyers. You can call it milking, but its not like theyre making remakes of re0 and the outbreaks :roll:

Sorry there was some sarcasm spilt on you, ill wipe it off
:biggrin:
Posted: Apr 12, 2010 17:04 

How can there be 7 Saw films? They started going horribly downhill after the 2nd one.

I'm a fan that's watched them all more than once, and I enjoyed them all. The first time you watch them odds are you will be confused and start hating them, especially if you watch them once a year. But if you watch every single movie in a row, it'll make a long intricate plot that's actually very satisfying.

I had a Saw marathon with my cousin before going to watch Saw 6, and it made the series so much better for me. Everything flows seamlessly between films. (I was terribly confused the first time I watched Saw 5 and I hated it)

Saw 6 was pure amazing, and even people who aren't fans agreed that it was a step back into the right direction, and arguably the best one yet.
 Post subject: Re: Sheva ... really
Posted: Oct 09, 2010 18:29 

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 22:55 

I think Jill shoulda been a little bit bad looking as it is, that's why she had almost gone out of the Wesker's control and the thing he had done to her made her seem bad. Jill will be able to much beatiful with caring herself. Hopefully we'll see her in the next game much sexier and hotter :) ha btw There are no more words to say about Sheva, she's already ...... (ya fill it ) :D

Black.

What...!? No one said anything!!! I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew.

I'll say it again. JILL.
 Post subject: Re: Will Steve return?
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 16:20 

i would love steve to return he was awsome! he was like my 2nd or 3rd favorette charictor next to billy.
So....how much crack do you smoke? and how can I score some?
dude not cool! i dont smoke crack and im sure none of the re charictors do ether. u will never look as muscular as barry if you smoke crack. just saying.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my this is fun.

skinny?
MP disorder?
Crossdresser?
Deep set eyes and high cheekbones?
Alfred is obviously the crack whore.

I hope I didn't offend any skinny crossdressing, multiple personality disorder, crackwhores on here.
 Post subject: Re: RE4 experience
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 12:21 

Resident Evil 4 is ruined for me.
Posted: Dec 05, 2010 14:29 

I will lock this thread before it turns into another 40+ pages topic with useless fighting , so...

WINNER: ME!

Posted: Jan 06, 2011 23:55 

http://www.biohaze.com/news/nintendoworld11.gif

This is a reminder that tomorrow, January 8, 10:00 Japan Standard Time, Nintendo World 2011 will begin. Biohazard Revelations for the Nintendo 3DS will be playable, while the second day of the event will have a Biohazard stage show hosted by Masachika Kawata (beginning at 15:00).

For live coverage of the overall event, please follow me on Twitter , and for Biohazard-focused updates use Biohaze Live . Biohazard-related updates will be cross-tweeted, following one account will suffice.

Also, Biohaze is looking into finding some kind of prize to give away for followers of Biohaze Live.

Stay tuned!
Posted: Jan 21, 2011 15:29 

jordan d harris wrote:
... i really need to get a job...

I hear Tricell is looking for a new supervisor to oversee thier companies top management employees at a new branch they are opening. Perhaps if your creditals line up you could get yourself and interview. :wink:
 Post subject: Re: PlayStation Thread
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 2:49 

Damn it all. Four days ago I finally decided I wanted to buy Re2 on PSN because my Leon disc stopped working a long time ago. Ah well, it's worth $6 anyhow.

Also, for those who didn't know, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is being remade for Ps3 in a collaboration between Oddworld Inhabitants (Yes, they still exist, they just don't make games anymore) and J.A.W. I hadn't heard of JAW before this, but if OI trusts them, so do I. http://www.jawltd.com/

Apparently remakes of Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus are in the works as well. Hopefully Munch gets the HD treatment too, and maybe all this attention will encourage OI to make another amazing game. The fact that oddworld.com is up and running again after having been neglected for many years just made my day.

Edit 2: OI says they plan to make new Oddworld games after the old ones have been remade, but they've planned and scrapped many games in the past, so my hopes aren't up for a new game just yet. It is nice to see some real production being done though, even if it is on a remake.
 Post subject: Re: Hosting Fee Donations
Posted: Mar 04, 2011 1:49 

Donated! <3
Posted: Mar 18, 2011 19:49 

If you continue to feed "the Stu", he will surely return to your doorstep at meal time.
Posted: Mar 27, 2011 19:06 

I can't see what's to worry (at the moment). This is obviously a spin off, where you have the option to kill main characters such as Leon and most likely Claire, Jill and all those that survived RE2/3 or even the Outbreaks. It's a different, non-canon approach to the series, whereas Revelations, a main entry, is back to single player and horror atmosphere with the over-the-shoulder camera. Isn't that what most were asking? Some sort of splitting to have the best of both worlds?

I can understand some skepticism but shouldn't we give Capcom a fair chance, for once ?! I prefer to wait and see before judging.

Btw, this is not regarding your post Heathcliff, at all. It has to do actually with a sentiment I've been reading on various other RE boards, and honestly is boring me because it's more like a "let's be cool and trash RE/Capcom for whatever they do or don't do" trend than their own thinking.
 Post subject: Re: Hello, jep
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 13:12 

Oh Biohaze, you never cease to amaze me. :lol:
Posted: Apr 08, 2011 4:13 

As a (late) special gift for the 15th anniversary of Biohazard, Project Umbrella is happy to announce that we have completed a full translation of the original Trevor Letters, which were included in the fifteen minute BIO HAZARD demo. They were later rewritten and included in The True Story Behind BIO HAZARD .

It is my pleasure to present to you all the complete translation of these letters for your perusal.

Many thanks to BioTech, Welsh and MarkGrass for the extraction and translation.

http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Trevors-Letters
Posted: Apr 21, 2011 20:56 

Mr. Spencer wrote:
Written by the FLAGSHIP staff, the novel is set on "Gaidus Island" and focuses on the Beardsley family, an aristocratic family that helped establish the Umbrella Corporation.

Very Interesting, can't wait. But Why does that name seem so familiar..?
Posted: May 25, 2011 5:25 

IkariWarriorKH wrote:
I really don't care.
We get that.
Page 1 of 13 [ Search found 128 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com