Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 39 matches ]
Posted: Sep 13, 2011 1:30 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cW4BY_L9PI[/youtube]
 Post subject: Rachel
Posted: Sep 09, 2011 8:49 

So there's a lot of speculation going around the new female character that was recently revealed, Rachel.

http://www.biohaze.com/news/biorev_rachel.jpg

"Rachel, a mysterious woman who appears injured, clutching her arm... She wears the same kind of wetsuit as Jill, but are they on the same team? What fate awaits this woman on the ghost ship?"

Her description on the Biohazard Revelations official site pretty much just says she's an open book and her story could go anywhere lol.

Some people believe she's Sherry, others think she's just another Allyson type of character or maybe she's a totally new character.

The thing that strikes me the most about her is the hair. It covers her eyes completely and not in a "fashion statement" kind of way but in a "hide the character's identity" kind of way. Why would they do that with a totally new character?

Now, why would Sherry be using the name "Rachel"? Well, maybe she took on this new identity because she's trying to keep Wesker's spies off her track or maybe Re2's events proved so traumatic for her that her mind broke and forgot everything. That happens to people who went through a really traumatic event....that, or they develop DID (Dissociative identity disorder aka multiple personality disorder). Maybe Rachel is just a name she started using or a different personality. Capcom have done the multiple personality thing in the past with Alfred. He developed the Alexia personality when his sister went into cryo. Well, Sherry saw all those dead people walking around AND she got raped by her father who happened to be a big ass mutant at the time...I think she has plenty of reason to "forget" everything or develop another personality.

And what is she doing on that ship? She might be trying to find out what happened to her (in the case that she "forgot" everything or it's a different personality) or she's trying to find a way to put a stop to things.

That, or we're really looking too much into things and that hairstyle is just an impractical hairstyle that's supposed to make her look more interesting and mysterious and she really is just a new character. She could be a reporter trying to score a story or maybe just a thief trying to steal the virus and sell it on the black market.

The thing is, she is getting a lot of attention. She has her own render and slot on the official web site among the main cast and her own trailer. Not even Jessica or Parker got a trailer dedicated entirely to them. And they are your partners. So there's definitely something going on with her.

What I really, really hope is that she won't be just another filler character that will die after 5 minutes and all this promo is just adding drama. That would be cheap as fuck.

So yeah, what do you guys think? :P

Credits to JokerJo for helping with the Sherry theory! He has some more interesting things to add so I'm looking forward to his post :D
Posted: Sep 19, 2011 17:02 

Posted: Sep 19, 2011 23:07 

Congratulations to JokerJo for winning this year's TGS prize!
Posted: Jan 22, 2012 22:23 

You could say the same thing about Chris. He just starred the last main entry, whereas Jill only had a supporting role in said game and was only playable on short extra modes. Of course, the Jill fan inside me would love to see her in this game having a role/being playable, but if not I'll be fine haha. She already leads Revelations which is a blessing for all old school fans alike.
Posted: Feb 02, 2012 8:11 

I found this list last night, double checked the odd one or two but where i'm upto at level 50 currently this all seems to check out correctly since i just unlocked Quint.

STAGES
How to unlock all 20 stages of Raid

Stages 1-7
Complete episodes 1-3 of the campaign

Stages 8-12
Complete episodes 4-6 of the campaign

Stages 13-17
Complete episodes 7-9 of the campaign

Stages 18-20
Complete episodes 10-12 of the campaign

Stage 21 - Ghost Ship
Complete the campaign

DIFFICULTY LEVELS
The difficult levels and how to unlock them

Trench level
Complete every stage through the Chasm difficulty

Abyss level
Complete every stage through the Trench difficulty

CHARACTERS & COSTUMES
All the characters and their costumes

Chris (snow outfit)
Complete episodes 1-3 in the campaign

Chris (ship outfit)
Reach level 30 in Raid

Jessica (snow outfit)
Reach level 10 in Raid

Jessica (ship outfit)
Complete every stage through the Trench difficulty

Jessica (Terragrigia outfit)
Reach level 40 in Raid

Jill (ship outfit)

Jill (beach outfit)
Complete the first Raid stage

Keith (snow outfit)
Complete episodes 4-6 in the campaign

Keith (HQ outfit)
Finish 50 missions

Parker (ship outfit)

Parker (beach outfit)
Reach level 20 in Raid

Parker (Terragrigia outfit)
Get one rare weapon

Quint (snow outfit)
Finish 100 missions

Quint (HQ outfit)
Reach level 50 in Raid

Raymond
Complete every stage through the Chasm difficulty

Morgan
Get to the real exit of Raid stage 21

Norman
Collect all four rare weapons in Raid

O'Brian
Complete every stage through the Abyss difficulty

HONOR COLORS
Changes the colour your name will be displayed in

Green
S rank every level of Chasm

Blue
S rank every level of Trench

Pink
S rank every level of Abyss
Posted: Feb 22, 2012 14:22 

I picked up on Resident Evil around number four so I naturally like Leon quite a lot.

On the "Who should have killed Wesker debate" it SHOULD have been Chris and Jill. NOT Chris and Sheva. Fuck Sheva. Having her kill Wesker is like making someone run a marathon for a decade and juuuuust as they are about to reach the finish line, you pelt the shit out of them with rocks and let the retarded kid from Africa win.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/170/5/6/AreYouFuckingKiddingMe_1200px_by_CrusierPL.png
 Post subject: Re: PSN Themes
Posted: Mar 14, 2012 7:35 

Hello, here is Jill. I uploaded Chris as well on Photobucket. Captured with my Hauppauge HD PVR.

Posted: Mar 12, 2012 15:54 

I have no idea how to explain that.

It's bizarre.

You? A game designer??
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 17:45 

I saw the Jill/Nemesis cutscene and I don't know if I have to laugh, cry, vomit, or all of those combined. :lol: The fuck is it with Nemesis' "STARS"? Even Umbrella Chronicles' Nemesis is more acceptable than this travesty.
Posted: Mar 24, 2012 17:12 

I just wanted to add that I know there is going to be a Special Edition, there just has to be! I hope it doesn't suck like the RE:5 package though. Every single thing was cheap junk, even the foil case seemed like a flop. Not worth the $100.00. Maybe they will actually put out something worth the extra 40 bones.

Chris figurine: poorly painted and broke easily
Kijuju neclace: Who is going to wear that? Seiously...
Messenger bag: Cheap, thin material, not good for holding ANYTHING over 2 lbs.
Foil Case: Bland Black with scribbles
BSAA patch: it was okay

All crammed into a little box. When the clerk handed it over to me, I was seiously considering not even paying.

COME ON CAPCOM! Give us a special edition with something actually Worth while!!
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 9:06 

^ LOL at your sig. :lol: If Jill's in RE6, hopefully she's not in a desk job.
 Post subject: Re: Milla Jovovich Anti-Fan
Posted: Sep 26, 2011 1:05 

I actually used to like Milla before the Resident Evil movies but after Apocalypse, my dislike for her grew with every new release.

And I can't believe that some of you think that she doesn't have a big influence on Paul and the movies. She's his wife lmfao. She's the one on her back every night, of course he'll give her as much screen time and idiotic stunts in slow-motion as she wants as long as he wants to get the puss-puss.

Of course I'm not saying that it's all her fault. It's his fault as well. He's the one paying people to play the Resident Evil games for him instead of experiencing the story, the characters and the atmosphere for himself.
With that said, I think that both Milla and Paul are cunts. Oh, and Ali Larter too! That bitch didn't even know what Capcom "is". Amazing.
Posted: Sep 08, 2012 23:09 

Titty Monster.
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 22:24 

Well it'll be up soon, but in parts of a .rar file that'll need to be extracted together. Capture card is one's only friend in this situation. It's not perfect, but it will have to do.
Edit: Also, Im only going to have this up temporarily, just a couple days, no more.
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 11:03 

Playing style differences account for that. There is a learning curve that you'll notice when you're face with hordes of enemies in Mercenaries.

Of course reviewers will tear it apart because they cater to mainstream where a game needs to be as easy as pong to jump into yet have the depth of chess regardless to win praise. Yet that depth still needs to reward mindlessness else if it requires actual thinking, it gets bashed for being "stupid". (The irony)
Take off the fan goggles and the combination of the new controls and the free camera isn't a wise one, for either mainstream or niche games. Take Vanquish for example, it's as niche as it gets but it has a superb camera system and without a doubt the most accurate and intuitive controls of any shooter IMO, but it's unique.

I don't want a Versus novella here, but RE5 had its share of problems. The controls weren't perfect but they were more accurate and it had a good camera system. Versus on the other hand was flat out bad and it's okay if you liked it, but it was bad.
 Post subject: Re: Member Photo Album
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 23:45 

You look so happy! Like someone put a finger up your ass xx
Posted: Oct 03, 2012 14:14 

I'm pretty sure I wanted to cry when
Spoiler:
Ada's theme played during their bittersweet goodbye and the ending music when Helena visits her sister's grave. I had completely missed the feels the first time playing the scenario.
Posted: Oct 04, 2012 1:48 

No, i totally understood the rope qte, it was stil ltedious and annoying. was unecessary as it was.
Posted: Oct 03, 2012 21:13 

I've actually had a lot more fun than I was expecting on S&J's scenario as it was my least favorite part in the demo. I am about to finish Chapter 3 and even though it's more of a story on it's own compared to Leon's and what I know Chris' will be- I have to say I am impressed. I wonder if I am the only one who had unique troubles

Figuring out that you had to sneak behind the bugs and kill them in order not to be seen by Ustanak (sp?), I probably died 10 times before realizing that they couldn't be stealthily passed and that you had to sneak behind them and squash them. I also had a lot of trouble at the facility where you only have the stun rod and can't be detected by the guards. My dumb ass even had trouble memorizing the pass code once hiding in the locker. Those symbols? LMAO Does not compute! ;D But the location was just beautiful in Chapter 3 and the Chinese building and landscape was really nice. At many points I just had to stop and look around at all of the care put into the detail- which is something I didn't really appreciate in Leon and Helena's scenario.

and I'll never forget :heart:
Sherry running halfway naked through the facility and getting changed in the locker room...

You guys KNOW I flipped my shit.
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 39 matches ]

Jump to:  

Biohaze.com