PostPosted: Jul 08, 2017 22:38 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Biohazard: Revelations 2
PSN: matiasw93
Weskers Report wrote:
Oh fuck yes it does!

What would you rate the Stage from 1-10?

A solid 8/10, really good for a RE stage!

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2017 15:41 
Banned
Banned

Captain Redfield wrote:
An Herb Sandwich wrote:
I agree, CVX and 5 probably have the best soundtracks. 2 is also good. 6 has a few good tracks, but I wouldn't put it at the top imo.

I see buddy. But RE6 had great tracks overall imo.
Although, my all time favorite themes in the series are "The Code is Veronica" and "Maijini IX - In Flames".

Despite RE6 being garbage so far, I must say the music has been pretty decent thus far. At least one area they didn't screw up, I guess. I haven't got through the whole game yet so looking forward to hearing more of the OST.

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2017 9:49 
Banned
Banned

Sometimes I put on an RE save room music playlist while working. It's quite relaxing!

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2017 12:36 
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2017 10:07 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Biohazard 7
PSN: residentfan02
While I like the soundtrack in 2, I think Code Veronica, 5, Outbreak, Revelations 1 and 2, Umbrella Chronicles, and Darkside Chronicles all have better musics.

The remixes in Darkside and Umbrella are all amazing, 0 has some great tracks like Stop the Train, and 5 and Revelations all have some of the best tracks in the series.

I think 3 and Remake are on the same level as 2, while 6, 4 and the original RE have very few memorable tracks.

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2017 14:42 
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2017 23:45 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Biohazard 7
PSN: residentfan02
Gimpy wrote:
residentfan wrote:
While I like the soundtrack in 2, I think Code Veronica, 5, Outbreak, Revelations 1 and 2, Umbrella Chronicles, and Darkside Chronicles all have better musics.

The remixes in Darkside and Umbrella are all amazing, 0 has some great tracks like Stop the Train, and 5 and Revelations all have some of the best tracks in the series.

I think 3 and Remake are on the same level as 2, while 6, 4 and the original RE have very few memorable tracks.

I was with you until your last comment when you started to say Resident Evil 3: Nemesis was just as good as the Resident Evil 2 soundtrack. I think it was trying to be just as good, but it really isn't. Sure, there is some standout tracks on there but the majority of the soundtrack you can skip over and you're not missing much.

The original game doesn't have memorable music? Like, what? This could depend on which version of the original you played, though. The actual original and Director's Cut version of the game had different music. If you're talking about Takashi Niigaki's (yes, not Mamoru Samuragochi) soundtrack for Director's Cut, I'd agree it's not very memorable and easily has some of the worst music composed for the series as a whole. Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of us here can remember the original game's mansion music in our heads to this day, the save room music, guardhouse dormitory theme, and so on.

I played only the Director's Cut so I can't comment on the original.

RE3 has some amazing songs that I would say are on the same level as the best in 2. Final Metamorphosis is to me the second best final boss theme after Alexia, and I think it has the best Save Room theme in the series, also, there are tracks like the one in the options menu and City of Ruin that really shows how dark the game is.

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2017 3:03 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Now playing: Resident Evil 7
I actually don't have a favorite but RE1,Revelations 1,Remake and CVX are on my list,but I can't decide between one

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2017 9:23 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Assassin's Creed: Origins
I think my favorites would be RE1/REmake, RE2, RE3, RE5, Rev 1 & 2

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2017 11:34 
Banned
Banned

[ 95 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Classic Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next