Forum index » Biohazard » Classic Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Aug 03, 2017 10:38 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Biohazard 0
PSN: matiasw93
As we all know, Lisa Trevor had the saddest and creepiest story in the series. She was taken into captivity by Spencer when she was only 12 years old, unfortunately for her, she was somewhat compatible with a Type-B Progenitor Virus strain which resulted in plasmolyzing of tissue during cell activation and a delayed fusion... With this, she was forced to endure years of experimentation at the hands of Spencer and his researchers.
Lisa got horribly deformed and turned into that hideous creature we've encountered. The way I see things, she was harmless unless she felt threatened and only wanted her mother by her side, only killing those who played with her feelings by pretending to be her mother.
Lisa could've killed Chris the minute she knocked him out, why didn't she do it? Simple, because she was still somewhat reasonable and knew that Chris had caused her no harm. Although, she recognized Wesker and knew that he was with those same people responsible for destroying her life, hence why she went after him numerous times.
I actually feel bad for defeating Lisa as Chris in the video down below. I mean, Lisa was after Albert for a reason, because he was an evil person, it's like she was trying to say this to Chris "Why are you shooting at me?! I'm trying to get rid of him! He's a bad person! I'm not your enemy here, he is! What are you doing?!"
In the end... Lisa did tried to warn Chris but unfortunately, he was blinded by his loyalty towards his Captain.
I might be wrong, but Lisa's intention was simply finding her mother (or what was left of her) and enter a state of isolation, piece and hopefully, death... Far away from everyone.
The fact that she was simply a child made this even more heartbreaking. Yes, she was still a child by the time we found her, she was stuck to her 12 year old mentality or even worse, since her mind started to deteriorate to a point of dementia/insanity... In other words, an unstable 12 year old mentality.
Such a sad story to me...

Now, it is possible to defeat Lisa by taking her down through the good old firepower instead of simply pushing the stones. I've literally never seen anyone do this, even on Youtube, and that made me wonder if players were aware of this at all.
Down below is a video of me and Wesker vs poor Lisa. Hope you guys enjoy it!

phpBB [video]

- Chris Redfield

Captain Redfield has received a thanks from: Weskers Report

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2017 13:54 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Oh shit! lol! I never knew that.

Lisa didn't get her mother's skull because of you! :surprised:

I always thought she just wanted to be with her mom again too.
That's why she took the skull and hopped off the cliff side.

You may be onto something! It could be she doesn't attack unless provoked. Great insight.

She may have attacked Chris while he was obtaining the broken flamethrower because she was guarding her keep.
In Umbrella Chronicles she may very well be trying to just finish off the 'evil man' Wesker.

She knows Wesker by face, him and Birkin have done a number on her for YEARS.

Great post as always!

Weskers Report has received a thanks from: Captain Redfield

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2017 15:53 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Weskers Report wrote:
Oh shit! lol! I never knew that.

Lisa didn't get her mother's skull because of you! :surprised:

I always thought she just wanted to be with her mom again too.
That's why she took the skull and hopped off the cliff side.

You may be onto something! It could be she doesn't attack unless provoked. Great insight.

She may have attacked Chris while he was obtaining the broken flamethrower because she was guarding her keep.
In Umbrella Chronicles she may very well be trying to just finish off the 'evil man' Wesker.

She knows Wesker by face, him and Birkin have done a number on her for YEARS.

Great post as always!

Thanks buddy! :smile:
I always stockpiled a lot of pistol ammo because I'm more of a Knife fighter in the Remake, hence why I decided to try this out on Lisa and it worked like a charm.
It makes sense...Why didn't she killed off Chris? He was unconscious and couldn't defend himself, she could've easily killed him. I feel like Lisa only attacks if she feels threatened (like in the underground caves because she was safeguarding her keep and when she encountered the unknown Chris in her cabin).
We only encounter her in three specific places:

1- The Cabin - She was taking shelter in here and made it her home;
2- The Caves - She was safeguarding her keep from here;
3- Near her mother's coffin - She was making sure nobody could get near her mother;

With this, it pretty much confirms that Lisa never attacks unless she feels threatened. She may also be very territorial and doesn't allow trespassers as we saw in the game... But she is far from being a violent monstrosity that kills for sport, if this was to be the case, Chris would've been dead.
The way I see things, Lisa was somehow warning Chris about Wesker, she just didn't had what it took to speak... Chris fighting Lisa without knowing that the real enemy was right by his side.
Man, how I love to beat the crap out of him in RE5.

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2017 21:33 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Lol yep!

You said you want to see when Chris and Wesker were working together as buddies right?

But I think Wesker was always under Umbrella's payroll or fine...an Umbrella scientist working under the guise of S.T.A.R.S.

So from the very beginning he had nefarious and evil intentions with them no?

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2017 10:16 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Weskers Report wrote:
Lol yep!

You said you want to see when Chris and Wesker were working together as buddies right?

But I think Wesker was always under Umbrella's payroll or fine...an Umbrella scientist working under the guise of S.T.A.R.S.

So from the very beginning he had nefarious and evil intentions with them no?

This right here gave us a little glimpse of them working together and that was an awesome addition to this Remake. A Chris and Wesker team up against such a powerful creature was really a smart move.
Yup, Wesker was always with Umbrella... He only joined S.T.A.R.S to prevent any further investigations against Umbrella and their illegal activities, also cooperating with Irons to achieve this.
S.T.A.R.S meant nothing to him but that doesn't mean that Chris and co felt the same way. I believe that all of his subordinates heavily trusted him.
When all those bizarre murders started to take place, it would've been too suspicious for Irons to not deploy his best unit (S.T.A.R.S) thus receiving heavy criticism from both the citizens and the press. Under this pressure, Irons had no option left other than involving S.T.A.R.S into this.
With this, Wesker was tasked with one simple mission, make sure that every single S.T.A.R.S member couldn't survive Arklay in order to not raise suspicions against Umbrella. Basically, make sure that there is nobody left to tell the tale.
So yeah, if it ever came to the point where he had to kill them all, he would not hesitate as we saw.

- Chris Redfield

Captain Redfield has received a thanks from: Weskers Report

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2017 11:56 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Oh yeah man fo sho I know all that buddy!

what a legendary S.T.A.R.S. team man, the Alpha team was just awesome.

I love Bravo too.

Brad I dunno man, I don't understand how the fuck he made it to Alpha.

But yeah man - fuckin legends in my book.

You know Kenneth survived until the very end Cap?

that was his gunshot you hear when you enter the mansion.

sonovabitch!

I'll admit though, most of the fuckers would not have survived an attack from Lisa.

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2017 14:38 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Bloodborne
PSN: STARS_TyranT
XBL: STARS TyranT
I had no idea you could take out Lisa in that battle, that's amazing.

Is it odd I felt really sorry for her? You really brutalised her, and she's already had a lifetime of pain and torment. Giving her her mothers skull is probably the only time she's ever felt peace.

It's almost a shame Umbrella Chronicles gives the definitive on Lisa by have Wesker pin her down and blow her up in the Mansion.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2017 16:53 
Douchebag
Biohaze Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard
I wasn't aware of the stone pushing method until my 3rd run in 2002, so it's there for sure.

Quote:
I mean, Lisa was after Albert for a reason, because he was an evil person, it's like she was trying to say this to Chris "Why are you shooting at me?! I'm trying to get rid of him! He's a bad person! I'm not your enemy here, he is! What are you doing?!"

You're over-analyzing this too much :lol: It's the simple AI pattern and she attacks whoever is closest to her in that area. The territorial characteristic of her is overtly applied, from the cabin to the underground area and so forth.

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2017 17:26 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Weskers Report wrote:
oh yeah man fo sho I know all that buddy!

I love Bravo too.

sonovabitch!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jS9ym7WrD10/maxresdefault.jpg

I'll admit though, most of the fuckers would not have survived an attack from Lisa.

Yeah, Kenneth got killed as soon as we got into the Mansion, we even get his video.

[STARS]TyranT wrote:

Is it odd I felt really sorry for her? You really brutalised her, and she's already had a lifetime of pain and torment. Giving her her mothers skull is probably the only time she's ever felt peace.

It's almost a shame Umbrella Chronicles gives the definitive on Lisa by have Wesker pin her down and blow her up in the Mansion.

I know it wasn't very human from me :lol:
But trust me, I only did this for Youtube, when I'm on my regular playthroughs, I simply push the stones and don't fire a single shot.
Indeed, Wesker pretty much came out on top, like it wasn't enough what she had been through. But Spencer was the main responsible for what happened to her, Wesker only continued the job.

SG79 wrote:
I wasn't aware of the stone pushing method until my 3rd run in 2002, so it's there for sure.

You're over-analyzing this too much :lol: It's the simple AI pattern and she attacks whoever is closest to her in that area. The territorial characteristic of her is overtly applied, from the cabin to the underground area and so forth.

Just my thoughts on it. Lisa wasn't killing anyone for sport and she could've easily killed Chris if she wanted to.
As for the fight, she was facing Wesker by the time Chris showed up and even stalked him through the Mansion before it blew up. Lisa definitely held a grudge against Albert.
She is actually the most harmless enemy I've faced on Remake, the territorial factor was combined with gameplay reasons but we do encounter her in very specific areas. The Cabin (her resting place), The Cave (her supposed playground) and near her mother's coffin.
Each of these places had some meaning to her.

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2017 0:16 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Captain Redfield wrote:
Weskers Report wrote:
oh yeah man fo sho I know all that buddy!

I love Bravo too.

sonovabitch!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jS9ym7WrD10/maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, Kenneth got killed as soon as we got into the Mansion, we even get his video.

[STARS]TyranT wrote:

I know it wasn't very human from me :lol:
But trust me, I only did this for Youtube, when I'm on my regular playthroughs, I simply push the stones and don't fire a single shot.
Indeed, Wesker pretty much came out on top, like it wasn't enough what she had been through. But Spencer was the main responsible for what happened to her, Wesker only continued the job.

SG79 wrote:

Just my thoughts on it. Lisa wasn't killing anyone for sport and she could've easily killed Chris if she wanted to.
As for the fight, she was facing Wesker by the time Chris showed up and even stalked him through the Mansion before it blew up. Lisa definitely held a grudge against Albert.
She is actually the most harmless enemy I've faced on Remake, the territorial factor was combined with gameplay reasons but we do encounter her in very specific areas. The Cabin (her resting place), The Cave (her supposed playground) and near her mother's coffin.
Each of these places had some meaning to her.

Oh I'm with you buddy on this 100%.

I don't think you're over thinking it.

She was a sweet innocent young girl that loved her mother and they essentially got murdered in cold blood before their father could arrive to the estate.

A sad story indeed Cap.

[ 47 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Classic Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next