Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alan Wake
PostPosted: Oct 21, 2011 4:11 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: With myself
PSN: Epic_Dreams
Really? You banned him for spoiling the details of a game that was released in May of 2010 - it is now October 2011 -over a year ago? Not only that, but the game now has a confirmed sequel..in several cases the synopsis of a sequel sometimes details the ending of the prequel. So before any other frivolous penalties are given, you mind adding a section in the Terms of Service that gives a reasonable time line for discussing spoilers?

PostPosted: Oct 21, 2011 6:28 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: League of Legends
Outbreak ID: LOLWUT
Is this one of your joke posts or are you serious?

Because you are the LAST person on the whole RE community to complain about bannings, especially when this site is the only one that has some mercy on you. The moderators have not to explain their decisions to you, and if you had some intelligence, you'd notice there were people posting they hadn't played the game and Peter's less than stellar post ruined the plot for them... at the very least post it in spoiler tags, it's fucking common sense, do'h! Apparently both of you lack that.

PostPosted: Oct 21, 2011 6:44 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Beasley wrote:
Really? You banned him for spoiling the details of a game that was released in May of 2010 - it is now October 2011 -over a year ago? Not only that, but the game now has a confirmed sequel..in several cases the synopsis of a sequel sometimes details the ending of the prequel. So before any other frivolous penalties are given, you mind adding a section in the Terms of Service that gives a reasonable time line for discussing spoilers?

Are you telling us what to do? :mikami:

Common sense goes without saying, really. If he had done it for the first time, he'd have gotten another warning, but being this the third at least, he has to get punishment obviously. It's a week off, it's not like he's gone forever. I thought you'd know by now how all of this works... :?:

Now, guys, continue with the thread as it should: no off topic and no blatant spoilers please (if you are gonna discuss them use the spoiler tags, they are there for a reason!).

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 22, 2011 13:29 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

PSN: Zombiehugger
Beasley wrote:

Cry more, please. Besides, looks like you forgot about point 9 of the rules you cite:

Quote:
9. The Biohaze administrators and moderators have the right to lock, delete, split, and move split threads at any time. Users need not ask the reasons behind these decisions.

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2011 13:39 
When I spoiled your fun, it wasn't intentional. I wasn't aware that not everyone from Biohaze had yet to finish it, and I'm sorry. OK?

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2011 5:58 
The Guv
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Apology accepted.

It's a bit of a difficult thing to place since it's a fairly old game by now and presumably most of us have already completed it. Still, I think any spoilers should be in spoiler tags just to be safe.

Quote:
We gave you a gun and a badge, Spencer. You used them to kill the economy. So we took them off you again.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 30, 2011 18:01 
Queen of Blades
Biohaze Supporter
THIA

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: With Myself
PSN: Zombie_Alexia
XBL: Zombie Alexia
I think this game sucks. Unacceptable in my mind to release a game without a proper ending and to release that ending as DLC pissed me off. That, and I just didn't find it scary. Gareth bought it, watched him play it and have never once felt an urge to replay it ever again.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2011 13:16 
I played it on rent but then bought a copy on eBay because I never got to finish it and wanted to keep playing it. Even if I don't play it in a while, it belongs in my collection per criteria matching. I.E. It is still horror. I wouldn't say no to seeing a continuation.

PostPosted: May 13, 2017 22:26 
Douchebag
Biohaze Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard
Bumping this ancient topic to give a heads up that the game will be taken off digital stores permanently on May 15 and it's currently 90% off, at least on Steam. Expired music licenses is the culprit.

PostPosted: May 14, 2017 0:55 
God Complex
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
SG79 wrote:
Bumping this ancient topic to give a heads up that the game will be taken off digital stores permanently on May 15 and it's currently 90% off, at least on Steam. Expired music licenses is the culprit.

Right, it is from expired licenses SG. I read about this. Crazy!

I remember in 2010 falling madly in love with my Xbox because of Alan Wake and Deadly Premonition.

[ 89 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » General Gaming

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next