Forum index » Other » General Gaming

Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 268  Next
PostPosted: Aug 21, 2011 1:41 
Mind Reader
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Skullgirls
XBL: JET SET DLZZY
Is for me, I never had so much fun with any other.

PostPosted: Aug 22, 2011 2:55 
The Guv
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
PSN: ADPolicenaut
XBL: Starlancer One
Just bought Company of Heroes on Steam, I'll be playing it with some friends this evening hopefully.

Quote:
We gave you a gun and a badge, Spencer. You used them to kill the economy. So we took them off you again.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 24, 2011 19:49 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
Dizzynecro wrote:
You can't even play Halo 2 online anymore on xbox, they shut down the Xbox original servers a ways back.

... there are still ways to play it online on Xbox... ya just got to have a lil technical know how...

... somewhere around google theres a site that has you downloading a certain program and hooking the ethernet cord from the xbox to the pc and having another your pc hooked up to the Internet... the sites name excapes me right now but I posted a link to it on one of the Outbreak Threads...

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Aug 24, 2011 21:14 
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PSN: SunAtNight88
XBL: SunAtNight88
Also known as XBConnect ===> http://www.xbconnect.com/

Anyway, playing the hell out of Shadow of the Damned... I must say the gameplay is not perfect, the story is full of cliche, but is fu**ing stylish in its own way.
Alongside Vanquish it's one of the the most (awesome) underrated games this gen =(

PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 0:40 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard
jordan d harris wrote:
Dizzynecro wrote:
You can't even play Halo 2 online anymore on xbox, they shut down the Xbox original servers a ways back.

... there are still ways to play it online on Xbox... ya just got to have a lil technical know how...

... somewhere around google theres a site that has you downloading a certain program and hooking the ethernet cord from the xbox to the pc and having another your pc hooked up to the Internet... the sites name excapes me right now but I posted a link to it on one of the Outbreak Threads...

Why did you just quote something Dizzy wrote eons ago?

But yeah, XBC works all right.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 0:53 
The Guv
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Team Fortress 2

Quote:
We gave you a gun and a badge, Spencer. You used them to kill the economy. So we took them off you again.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 1:51 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
Yama wrote:
jordan d harris wrote:
Dizzynecro wrote:

Why did you just quote something Dizzy wrote eons ago?

But yeah, XBC works all right.[/quote
I was talking about something different... not xbox connect... it also works with ps2 and Gcube... I did post a link to it a while ago on the outbreak sub forum

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 14:51 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard
Now playing: Not SSBB
PSN: Elmerz_glue
I picked up Demon's Souls the other day, and it's great. Every little enemy is like, an actual fight. So far the environments and boss battles have been amazing, and the online interactions are fantastic. My life has been saved so many times by watching the blood stains around, and reading the messages left by other players.

I decided to be an idiot and attack the blacksmith NPC in the Nexus a few times, thinking maybe he'd forgive me later. A very poor choice.

PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 15:01 
The Guv
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It is glorious.

Quote:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 29, 2011 5:52 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

Favorite title: Biohazard 6
Now playing: Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 2. It's very addictive... for me at least.

Looking forward for Mass Effect 3's release.

[ 2674 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » General Gaming

Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 268  Next