[ 9 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Post subject: Hello :)
PostPosted: Nov 16, 2011 22:04 
First day on the force...

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: karmap01c3
Hello peepz. (Oh, not referring to you guys, I'm referring to this box of Peeps I'm about to nom down on right now.)

Mai name is ChaosMaster, and that's all you shall know me as, unless you decide to call me Chaz.

I'm new to this forum, but as you can see from my post count, I already posted elsewhere before introducing myself, (Sorry for the bad manners, I couldn't help it.)

Me and Resident Evil: I was sorta born with it due to my dad's addiction to games and the Dreamcast. I only played Resident Evil once when I was young, but I flipped out over the controls and reverted back to Sonic Adventure and watching my dad play Dino Crisis or House of the Dead 2, Then I went into the happy go-lucky world of Jurassic Park and Terminator for another 3 years.

Then when I was 7, after getting the New year's present of the banhammer on Dan's JPIII Page, I got bored and decided to type it ("Resident Evil") into the search bar, and the first thing I came across was Newgrounds parodies and Bentley Brothers, and with that small (horrible) amount of knowledge of the series barged in on the world of forum-based role plays. Thankfully, this young grasshopper got a lot of training but still ended up sucking horribly.

Then, after 4 banhammers to the face. I was entirely butthurt n00b for 3 years, finding very little role-playing sustenance in the worlds of Blade and Underworld (even though, I was 11 at this point.) Thus, I jumped on my 28 Days Later-mobile and charged into the world of Myspace and forgot everything about the old n00biness of me role-playing and more into the fact I just got expelled to school and that surviving off of 1 hour tutors, Coffee Crisps, Gatorade, and late nights of Resident Evil 5 wasn't going to keep me alive forever.

So, I jumped back into the world (Still sucking horribly at everything, being more imaginative then creative.) until this March when I could finally be slapped (not literally) some non-n00biness into me by moving back with my mom and becoming very close with a girl for the first time ever (Who actually does literally slap some non-n00biness into me). I jumped back into the world n00b-free as ever. But I still do have some bad months where I have to be beaten up by my butch-girlfriend to be reminded the flowers and daisies of not being a n00b.

Now, enough of my n00by online life (had enough of the "n00biness?"), Which ironically is nowhere near as messed and bad as my personal life.

In terms of Resident Evil, I like the movies and games, well not so much. I really loved the first film, which a lot of people diss for being different from the games, It's what I liked, it had good acting, good story, and being original rather then what G.A. Romero would've done.

As for the sequels, I no like them. I mean, they're only fun when you to go to the theaters and watch them once. (But that sort of happens with every movie.)

I have Resident Evil, 2, 4, 5, Outbreak, Outbreak File 2, and CVX. I unfortunately had to take my copy of RE Archives: REmake back to the Blockbuster which has now been replaced by frickin' PetValu. Sucks, yes. But to be honest, the game is too darn confusing, the creepiness of the mansion ruins the creepy feel of the Original, and in all honesty I don't like the remake. I don't really enjoy RE4 for anything but the fact I can mod the game (which is cool) and I have it on every console I own with the exception of GameCube.

Resident Evil 2 and 5 are the only games I ever managed to beat. I'm stuck being killed by Hunters in 1, Being smashed by Giant Flaming Rocks in 4 (which Walkthroughs say NOTHING about), and I'm stuck in the 4th level of Outbreak... forget the name. (brainfart)

P.S. I like Green and YELLOW herbs. Return the yellow herbs.

Thats me. :) ohai.

Post subject: Re: Hello :)
PostPosted: Nov 16, 2011 22:14 
The Dragon
Chat Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
Welcome to Biohaze, yo.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 17, 2011 6:09 
Test subject 19
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: RE5, RE2, RE3...All of them.
XBL: USS Agent Eo
Welcome aboard. Nice to meet you. Seem like a pretty avid gamer to me. :)

PostPosted: Nov 17, 2011 11:36 
Sashay away'd
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: Tekken Tag 2
PSN: Pesara
3DS: 096291641894
Hi, welcome to Biohaze, I'm weird, everyone else to a lesser extent.
That is all.

PostPosted: Nov 17, 2011 17:14 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: Revelations
3DS: 163342783681
Welcome to the forum!
Very interesting introduction. Makes me look forward to seeing you around. :smile:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 18, 2011 12:52 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: resident evil 4 HD
PSN: agentwes3
XBL: leonskennedy23e
Welcome have a seat and get some keyboard for your computer welcome to the haze

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Nov 18, 2011 13:35 

XBL: karmap01c3
Thank you all for the greetings. Hope to see you all around the boards. :)

PostPosted: Nov 29, 2011 3:15 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: gransport
Welcome! Nice introduction.

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2011 19:19 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 5