[ 4 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard

PostPosted: Apr 19, 2017 19:33 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: RipvanX
I'm thinking of buying them, but all I can find online are The Marhawa Desire. Prelude to the Fall I guess was bundled with Umbrella Chronicles back in 2007 when it launched in Japan. If there hasen't been an English translation for it yet there probably never will be. As for Heavenly Island, issue #5 was released in February but all I can seem to find are the first 3 issues, but they are not in English. So is there any confirmed dates for english versions at this time for Heavenly Island and perhaps one for Prelude to the Fall?

PostPosted: Apr 19, 2017 19:51 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
RipvanX wrote:
I'm thinking of buying them, but all I can find online are The Marhawa Desire. Prelude to the Fall I guess was bundled with Umbrella Chronicles back in 2007 when it launched in Japan. If there hasen't been an English translation for it yet there probably never will be. As for Heavenly Island, issue #5 was released in February but all I can seem to find are the first 3 issues, but they are not in English. So is there any confirmed dates for english versions at this time for Heavenly Island and perhaps one for Prelude to the Fall?

Prelude to the Fall is available at PU via download.

It's been translated.

http://projectumbrella.net/articles/BIO ... elude-fall

You have to download the iComix app too.

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2017 22:01 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: RipvanX
Ive actually never read a manga in my life. However I have been feeling a little itch to get more RE lore. PU hasen't been functioning on my end for quite a while so I can't access Prelude to the Fall or Heavenly Island.

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2017 22:06 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
RipvanX wrote:
Ive actually never read a manga in my life. However I have been feeling a little itch to get more RE lore. PU hasen't been functioning on my end for quite a while so I can't access Prelude to the Fall or Heavenly Island.

Yeah. It's basically News Bot and Ridley running the whole site. Two guys.

Crazy shit but they do their best.

[ 4 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard