[ 3 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2017 1:46 
First day on the force...

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Biohazard 2
PSN: nakonavi
I love all the classic Biohazard games and new ones too. I was wondering that is it possible to kill all enemies on normal difficulty with Chris while not using knife in Biohazard remake. Excluding bees, crows and snakes. I have done it with Jill and soon I will attempt it with Chris. In Jill's game it is easier to do because of grenade launcher.

Has anyone tried this? I think it could be possible in normal difficulty with Chris but seems impossible in hard difficulty. I don't wan to use knife for this run because for me it's all about resource management. I will attempt this run soon and I will update my post.

I remember trying to attempt this in Director's cut advance mode with Chris, it was brutal. Advance mode with Chris is the hardest playthrough for me in entire RE series.

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2017 9:11 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Biohazard 5
PSN: matiasw93
khasho wrote:
I love all the classic Biohazard games and new ones too. I was wondering that is it possible to kill all enemies on normal difficulty with Chris while not using knife in Biohazard remake. Excluding bees, crows and snakes. I have done it with Jill and soon I will attempt it with Chris. In Jill's game it is easier to do because of grenade launcher.

Has anyone tried this? I think it could be possible in normal difficulty with Chris but seems impossible in hard difficulty. I don't wan to use knife for this run because for me it's all about resource management. I will attempt this run soon and I will update my post.

I remember trying to attempt this in Director's cut advance mode with Chris, it was brutal. Advance mode with Chris is the hardest playthrough for me in entire RE series.

Well, Chris's Combat Knife is your best friend when it comes to resource management. I've done countless playthrough's on this game and I always kill every single enemy, I even defeat Lisa Trevor with CQC for fun.
The Combat Knife allows you to conserve ammo so you can save it for stronger enemies later, I always finish the game with plenty of ammo left as well. Try to at least kill most zombies with the Combat Knife, otherwise, if you try to kill every single one of them with ammo, things will get tough.
It is not impossible to achieve what you're trying to accomplish though, but killing every single enemy in the game using all the ammo you have? Hmm, like I said, it will be tough... Not to mention that you won't have enough querosene to incinerate all the zombie's corpses, unless you are lucky enough to get some well placed head shots with the Samurai Edge at least eight times out of ten (which is very unlikely). With that being said, you'll have to double waste ammo later in order to dispose of their Crimson Head state.
I'm not saying that you should exterminate every single enemy with the knife, but try to at least keep things balanced you know? Adapt your character to the situations, only use ammo when necessary or if you see that you have plenty of it to waste without worrying too much about it.
Hope this helped :smile:

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2017 18:40 

Now playing: Biohazard 2
PSN: nakonavi
Status update:

So I am doing kill all run in normal difficulty, with only one condition, No Use of Combat Knife

Purpose is to test if there are enough resources to kill all enemies, except crows, snakes and lisa(not including final encounter)

I have reached Residence, about to face Neptune

This is the list of Ammo i currently have:

12 magnum rounds.
24 shotgun shells, i picked assault shotgun
12 handgun bullets
1 self defense gun bullet
3 kerosene use
0 Defense items.

I will post next update after revisiting mansion. I will kill Neptune using guns.

[ 3 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard