Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Nov 25, 2016 9:18 
Giveaway Zombie
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Nioh, Crash Bandicoot, Farpoin
PSN: Jurkka
Hei kaikki Biohazerit!!

Tällä kertaa annan pois... just kidding... I'm giving away Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS4) game when it is been released 24.01.2017.

This is open from 25th November to 31th December 2016 (of Finnish time).

By participating to this thread you might win this game. Subject of this thread is: What are you thinking about the story? Expectations? Do you have some crazy-twisted scenarios in your mind what could happen in that game? What kind of storyline you do not want to happen?
And lastly: playing with PSVR or not? PS4 or Pro? Full HD or 4k?

I'll choose one lucky winner! =)

Additional information regarding to this game. (Not really a spoiler but just making this topic shorter.)
Spoiler:
(NOTE: this game is PAL-region (EU). As far as I know every PS4 title (there might be some exceptions for certain PS4-games) but I don't believe this title has no problem for working globally. Only aspect that might not work is some DLC or promotional codes what comes along with the game.
Personally, I have never had any problem with any game I have ever bought from overseas. Not even with the DLC. But I just want to you to be aware of this possibility. And of course the game is in English sub/dub.

Here is a solution answer I found from EU Playstation community:

You can buy the console from anywhere in the world, BUT, it will be region locked for dvd /blu-ray playback.

As far as games are concerned, any game bought from any country will play on any console.

As far as accounts are concerned, any game bought from any country will play on any account registered to any country.

Psn codes are locked to the country they are bought from, and MUST match the country of the psn account.

Dlc is region locked, and must match the region of the psn account, AND the region the game was bought from.

TL;DR: The main game works region-free worldwide. If you can't use all the features, you'll need to create a user profile/account in PS4 to match the region of the game which is in this case Finland/Finnish/Scandinavia/Nordic. Or just simply EU.

P.S. I don't necessarily need the winner's name, but some address I need to send this prize.

Please take into consideration that I might not be able so sent this prize immediately at the same day when the game has been released. Recently there have been very long delivery times to U.S.A., not that I sended it too late, but simply that seems like the U.S. post office have little difficulties to deliver the packages or something else problematic in the way, like a Christmas. So thats why I can send it as registered mail or something like that so I/you can track where the parcel is going, if you want to.
If you are living some other country than U.S.A. I can send it the way you prefer. I always send everything as a "gift" and I put the value of the item lower than it actually is so it won't (hopefully) get stuck in customs.

If someone wants to know why I do this; this is little hobby of mine, that's all.

If you have participated these giveaways before don't hesitate to do it again. Anyone could win =)

And I won't store your address/name in any way.

- Emmett

P.P.S. Have anyone noticed that weird girl(?) at the far right in the pic?

http://www.fictiveblog.com/dead-emmett/

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 26, 2016 17:07 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Well I wish I could play on VR but I don't think I will be able to afford it since I would also need a PS camera and a PS4 PRO.

What I don't want to happen is to have a story-line like RE4. This is a main game, it should have a story that feels like a main entry.

I still have hope that one of the returning characters is Wesker. Before you try to cut my head off, let me say that I want him to just appear in one of the VHS tapes you find. It would be an excellent cameo since he could be pre RE0 Wesker. It would also be great to have Chris and Jill rescue you at the end.

PostPosted: Nov 28, 2016 23:50 
Zombie Killer
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: Advent Rising
PSN: The Seth
XBL: The Seth
Well I hope it's scary and has different biological threats not ghost! I also hope for some form of weapon upgrading. As for story I'm not sure what to hope for because they have shown so little it's hard to decide what I want I feel like it will have little to no connection to the rest of the series which is sad.

I will be playing on PSVR on a regular PS4 the VR is fun but I am worried I won't be able to play for longer than an hour at a time but it really could be the scariest experience in gaming.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 01, 2016 4:00 
Banned
Banned

Wishful thinking, I know. But I also want a Chris cameo just so it feels like it belongs in the series, and I hope we get to know more about the Bakers, and that woman talking to Ethan on the phone is potentially linked to them, or is it in his head? I don't get that. If that was his wife, she would be yelling to get her out of there.

I mean, for a numbered sequel, I think this is more of a spin off than even Code: Veronica and the two Revelations games are. They actually feel like part of the series. When you think of zombies, Hunters, Nemesis and all that we have covered in the timeline, then play this game, it all seems like it's a different game altogether. That does not make it terrible. I'm just saying that it looks awfully unlike a proper part of the saga. :rcg:

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2016 12:31 
Zombie Killer
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: Advent Rising
PSN: The Seth
XBL: The Seth
Now that the previews have come out I'm more hopeful for a scary experience with the bakers chasing you the entire game with other enemies spread throughout. I'm really excited about it I'm still concerned there is no connection to the rest of my he series though. :(

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2016 22:34 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

TheSeth wrote:
Now that the previews have come out I'm more hopeful for a scary experience with the bakers chasing you the entire game with other enemies spread throughout. I'm really excited about it I'm still concerned there is no connection to the rest of my he series though. :(

Well according to a leaker:
Spoiler:
Chris is in the game but it's just a cameo.

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2017 4:13 
Giveaway Zombie
Tofu Tea

OK then, this comes little bit too late but this giveaway is closed. Thanks =)

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2017 9:22 
Giveaway Zombie
Tofu Tea

It was kinda surprise that so little wanted to participate to this giveaway. But maybe it is because the holidays =) Or the prizes should be something else? You can aleays suggest what should be the next giveaway. I'll take any suggestion into consideration.

So I read all of your comments end everytime I said "Mmmh, yeah, I agree..." to all of your opinions.

Vito, I really felt sad that you can't experience the game in VR, the game is scary. In my opinion you'll NEED PS4 Pro to fully enjoy PSVR. I plyed it with original then to Pro and I was the huge differrense in it. Even my friend who so manly man, never get scared anything etc. even he jumped when he tried the Kitchen demo in my place. It was hilarious.
Yes, Wesker would nice touch, if they can explain how he survived from that lava!

TheSeth, no ghosts or paranormal things EVER in Resident Evil! Amen.
If you noticed that shadow/black girl in the pic on far right? She seems like a ghost or something... weird. I think there would be weapon upgrading, it just seems logical since why you would just use like baseball pat if you can add nails to it?
I have to say I'll rather play RE GAIDEN Than RE3! I hate that game so much just because the Nemesis being after you all the time, it is so frustrating! But in RE7 at least you can hide from them and possibly just get away from the house alltogether to some other place?

You Died, I also like to know more about the Baker family. I just wanna know their story and that "dead" grandma... freaky.
I totally can agree with you that this RE7 looks and feels like very differrent game. It doesn't feel RE at all in any way... but maybe Capcom want to us think that way and we'll get fully surprised when the game is out!? I'm sure they have shown us just the things that doesn't tell us nothing about anything :D

But I chose a winner:

Spoiler:
Vito, You Died and TheSeth

I also PM's you all

Since you took time to really participate this giveaway! Congratulations! =)

You Died, I'm sorry that I cant send you PMs, seems it is restricted.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2017 17:24 
Giveaway Zombie
Tofu Tea

Vito wrote:
TheSeth wrote:

Spoiler:

I was viewing this topic as 'log out' and I saw your psn profile, it was cool! I don't even know how to add mine, but as 'log in' it doesn't show.

Have you changed your psn profile name or is this a new accoount? =)

Oh shit, I just add mine! I didn't even remember I have that kind of gamertag, oh gosh, it's terrible! :surprised:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2017 18:06 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Dead-Emmett wrote:
Vito wrote:
TheSeth wrote:

Spoiler:

I was viewing this topic as 'log out' and I saw your psn profile, it was cool! I don't even know how to add mine, but as 'log in' it doesn't show.

Have you changed your psn profile name or is this a new accoount? =)

Oh shit, I just add mine! I didn't even remember I have that kind of gamertag, oh gosh, it's terrible! :surprised:

Yeah, I got real tired of Sony not giving us the option to change our usernames, so I did another account. This time a definitive one.

You could make an account, the site is great for people that like trophies.

[ 34 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next