Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Trophy Achievements
PostPosted: Sep 04, 2017 20:53 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)

Hi fellow zombies.

This is the place to talk all things trophies, which ones you've already achieved, which ones you're trying to get and help if needed on any trophy that we can give our 2 cents to each other with.

I'll start off the thread by saying that I'm getting the 'Ink is for Squids' trophy in REmake which should be wrapped up soon.

Was just doing a quick play through on Normal for this with Jill.
I have the game paused at the lab entrance and just earned the 'Break out the Marshmellows' trophy by burning two zombies with one lighter.
This is a great spot to get that trophy, another great spot to get this is directly above the staircase from the saveroom that connects to the crow puzzle hallway.

Can't wait to play Real Survivor mode with no auto aim and the save boxes not being connected.
Any one try this? Or Invisible Enemies? Forest 'One Dangerous Zombie' where he runs around strapped with grenades is fuckin crazy!

Anyways, I'm like at 54% now in REmake. Plenty to do.

Btw. I don't think I will achieve every trophy in every game.

First - games like Resident Evil 6 have a trophy achievement that you can teach 100% within the game but you're overall percentage will not be %100...you have to complete all the online mode achievements for this.
Something I'd never do personally (not sure how many people you'd fine online for it now anyways$.

Second- Koshi Nakanishi's hard modes are too hard.
I simply can't play Madhouse Mode - I can't get past Mia with the chainsaw in the beginning even.
as far as Inferno mode for Revelations...I'm so scarred over it I won't even talk about it! :lol: :lol:

Weskers Report has received a thanks from: Captain Redfield

Post subject: Re: Trophy Achievements
PostPosted: Sep 04, 2017 21:48 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Biohazard 0
PSN: matiasw93
Another interesting topic my friend, as usual :biggrin:
Well, RE Remake was such a great trophy hunt! Never got bored of any of the trophies there. I'm very good at Remake and never died a single time during the whole hunt... Well, I had to commit suicide in order to achieve a certain trophy, which was silly :lol:
I waited for the Fuel Supply Capsule part and started running like crazy and... BOOOM! :mrgreen:
Below are the most boring and complicated trophies I ever had to hunt in the series:

- Most of the online ORC ones;
- The Abyss difficulty on Raid Mode from Resident Evil Revelations. God, I don't want to go through this ever again;
- Siege mode from RE6, the Everybody Dies trophy was a living hell;

As I said previously, I achieved 100% on all PS3 RE games. I had to boost some online trophies with some PSN friends but finding the time to do it all over again right now? It requires quite some work.
Online trophies are a pain in the a*s.

As for RE7 WR, you have to keep trying that part. But make sure that you have the circular saw and defense items to help you through your Madhouse journey.
Although, on Mia's part you can't count with those items. Just run around in circles and shoot her in the head to cause more damage, if you run out of ammo, get behind her and use the axe while keeping yourself always moving around/behind her and swinging the axe... Trust me, this works like a charm if you keep yourself behind her, she moves in a very specific pattern and you can predict her attacks.

- Chris Redfield

Captain Redfield has received a thanks from: Weskers Report

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2017 22:17 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Thanks as always buddy.

I recently found online and saw the other day that if you run from her she breaks a wall down and comes after you from another room which in turn gives you more space to run.

I always run out of ammo actually before dying, guess I need to work on the head shots.

Dude I didn't realize you were such a beast with trophies!
And Inferno mode too - damn...
Well I'm not surprised :razz:

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2017 23:28 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Weskers Report wrote:
Thanks as always buddy.

I recently found online and saw the other day that if you run from her she breaks a wall down and comes after you from another room which in turn gives you more space to run.

I always run out of ammo actually before dying, guess I need to work on the head shots.

Dude I didn't realize you were such a beast with trophies!
And Inferno mode too - damn...
Well I'm not surprised :razz:

No problem! :smile:
Make every bullet count with headshots or just make use of my tip if you ever run out of ammo.
As this huge RE fan, I felt like it was my obligation to achieve 100% in all of the availabe titles :lol:

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2017 3:53 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

XBL: EvilResident777
Captain Redfield wrote:
Another interesting topic my friend, as usual :biggrin:
Well, RE Remake was such a great trophy hunt! Never got bored of any of the trophies there. I'm very good at Remake and never died a single time during the whole hunt... Well, I had to commit suicide in order to achieve a certain trophy, which was silly :lol:
I waited for the Fuel Supply Capsule part and started running like crazy and... BOOOM! :mrgreen:
Below are the most boring and complicated trophies I ever had to hunt in the series:

- Most of the online ORC ones;
- The Abyss difficulty on Raid Mode from Resident Evil Revelations. God, I don't want to go through this ever again;
- Siege mode from RE6, the Everybody Dies trophy was a living hell;

As I said previously, I achieved 100% on all PS3 RE games. I had to boost some online trophies with some PSN friends but finding the time to do it all over again right now? It requires quite some work.
Online trophies are a pain in the a*s.

As for RE7 WR, you have to keep trying that part. But make sure that you have the circular saw and defense items to help you through your Madhouse journey.
Although, on Mia's part you can't count with those items. Just run around in circles and shoot her in the head to cause more damage, if you run out of ammo, get behind her and use the axe while keeping yourself always moving around/behind her and swinging the axe... Trust me, this works like a charm if you keep yourself behind her, she moves in a very specific pattern and you can predict her attacks.

Well well well, someone has played 7 more than once. lol

I have all achievements for all games except for multiplayer ones, the raid mode ones (for REV1), and a couple in 7 and ORC I have not gotten around to yet. I have also not gotten around to trying infernal mode on Revelations. Any tips?

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2017 9:44 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: PSYCHO BREAK
I never thought I would gain a platinum trophy in the RE games, but I managed to platinum Resident Evil Remake on PS4! After that I was driven and have since Platinum'd Resident Evil 0 and 7. Awesome moments for me!

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2017 13:32 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

EvilResident wrote:
Well well well, someone has played 7 more than once. lol

I have all achievements for all games except for multiplayer ones, the raid mode ones (for REV1), and a couple in 7 and ORC I have not gotten around to yet. I have also not gotten around to trying infernal mode on Revelations. Any tips?

Yeah, I wanted to achieve Platinum on RE7. It was an easy game to hunt down some trophies.
Infernal mode is not really that hard, you just have to keep playing.

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2017 14:11 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: RipvanX
If I were to work towards getting the rest of the RE trophies I would have to do:

-The Chronicles games
-ORC
-UC
-RE7's 21 and Jack's 55th Birthday DLC

I just can't bring myself to go back and try to finish these. I 100% Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii when it first came out, and I hate playing the rest. REV1 and RE5 were pretty tough to finish, and the online trophies are way worse for 5 than 6. I was a little disappointed REV2's raid mode did not count towards the plat, although the ghost ship in REV1 was way too hard. Got lucky to partner up with randoms who spent hundreds of hours grinding for the best weapons.

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2017 15:40 
Chief of Police, co-conspirator
Chief of Police, co-conspirator

Now playing: My huge backlog
PSN: Spera01
XBL: Spera01
I never really cared about trophies/achievements all that much until the past year or so. Now I've sort of become a completionist and aim to get platinums/100%'s when I can. For RE, I've gotten:

REmake
RE0
Umbrella Chronicles
RE4
RE5 (still have the versus trophies left)
and RE7 (gotta clean up a few of the dlc trophies)

RE6 I don't know if I can be bothered to do. It's such a chore. Darkside Chronicles I need to go back to and get 100%. Revelations 2 I need to work on; I still have the medals in each chapter and a few combat related ones. I just bought the Revelations 1 port on PS4 so I'll be hopefully starting that soon as well. Just been working through my backlog as of late. Gravity Rush 2 took a painstaking three weeks to plat due to job and other things. :\

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2017 10:47 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 7
I've started to become the opposite of a completionist when it comes to gaming nowadays. I feel like the list of games I want to play keeps getting longer and longer, so I tend to ditch the replays and focus my efforts on getting through the main stuff. I like such a wide variety of games beyond my favorites that I can't just sit at home playing the same ones to unlock the achievements. Variety is the spice of life!

[ 29 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » General Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next