[ 21 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 14:53 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard

It's been a long road for Biohaze and an even longer road for the series. On our fifth birthday we've put together some special pieces for our viewers in which you can read and participate in below.

5th Birthday Special
A celebratory summary of events regarding Biohaze's 5th Birthday.

Pachi-slot Biohazard - Complete Coverage
Information, screenshots and video of the pachinko title released in 2008 by Yamasa Entertainment. Huge thanks to Mr. Rod for putting this together for Biohaze's celebration.

General Horror
A new forum dedicated to every and any horror title released. The obvious, the rare and the completely obscure. Let's discuss it all. Also included is a new sub-forum, 'Horror Films'. Discuss all films within the same genre here.

Big thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years, it's truly been a pleasure and I'm looking forward to five more. Lastly, if you'd like to donate to Biohaze's server costs you can do so by clicking the following image at any time. It is located on top of the home page news box and is live 24hrs.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 15:25 
The Dragon
Chat Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
Wow, This is the only forum that I ever visit and I have to say that I love this community. It has it's general problems and wars with the people, but the actual heated debates that I see here are something amazing. I've never felt more welcome and acknowledged than I do at Biohaze, I am sure the staff will keep up the great work and remain strong with its contributions to the Biohazard boards. Good Job. :3

PS I will DEFINITELY be donating when I get my paycheck this Thursday.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 15:51 
Grappling-Hook Maniac
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
I know I've said it quite a lot since joining here, IMHO this is by far the best and most informative site for anything relative to the Biohazard/Resident Evil community. Always being at the forefront of up and coming news updates and general knowledge of the series, and a variety of other things as well. I'm proud to have shared (if only for the last year plus) all the highlights with everyone here. I look forward to many more with the ever growing community and one of the best web staffs that I have come across in my time on the net. If I had a beer right now I'd raise a glass to all you guys. Job well done.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 16:03 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard
Post update:

Added a sub-forum within the new General Horror forum titled Horror Films. Self explanatory yet necessary.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 16:48 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: With myself
PSN: Epic_Dreams
Very well done Yama. :wink:

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 18:05 
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PSN: SunAtNight88
XBL: SunAtNight88
Wow, it's been almost 3 years since I first found Biohaze on the net and (after lurking around for a bit) I finally decided to join this awesome community....but it's incredible how it still feels like it happened yesterday.
This truly is the best RE fansite on the net, my only regret is that I did not find this awesome place sooner. :smile:

Happy 5th BirthdayBiohaze!!!
Congrats to Yama and all ther Biohaze crew, and a huge thanks to all the members, without you folks the forums would have not been the way it is. :mikami:

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 18:15 
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Wow, FIVE YEARS! It seems like just yesterday that I was posting in the ERE thread from my brother's computer at my family's old home in NYC.

Congratulations to you especially, George. I appreciate the special thanks, by the way.

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 18:22 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Now playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Congratulations Biohaze! Thanks Yama for starting this fabulous fansite that I feel is my internet home. Looking forward to continue working on the site beside you and the rest of the team. :smile:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 18:39 
Homer J. Fong
Biohaze Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Congrats on the 5th year. The new sub-forum is welcome too, and hopefully, you won't short of reasons to keep the site going.

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2010 22:53 
Blood Junkie
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Dragon Age Origins
PSN: Tyrant-24
XBL: Commando 3D
This is great, this is one of the only website that has a well balanced community that I can have a good discussion or debate. Congratulations Biohaze on five years hope to see five more good years.

[ 21 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next