PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 18:50 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
PSN: seanquan
XBL: seanquans
Eoweniel wrote:
^ Good observation. Was actually thinking that myself. One of the J'avo's must have done something terrible to either Claire, Jill, or his teammates.

Hopefully it's just his teammates, or new characters introduced. We've already had the Save Jill experience, and one with claire would probably be the same.

Plus I would have a REALLY diffcult time beliveing something serouis happend to either one of them. I never did belive that Jill was dead when I saw the Re5 trailer.

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 20:24 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard
Surprised there isn't more backlash to the zombies using weapons statement. Pretty horrible if you ask me, haha.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 20:36 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: MGS V: Ground Zeroes
PSN: Klokateer1986
Yama wrote:
Surprised there isn't more backlash to the zombies using weapons statement. Pretty horrible if you ask me, haha.

Doesn't bother me THAT much... Romero's zombies used simple tools in 1968's Night of the Living Dead... as long as they don't plan, or use more advanced weapons, I'm ok with this... I guess.

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 21:04 
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
PSN: dvader654
Yama wrote:

Yup, that made me cringe a bit. Sounds to me like reskinned ganado.

Profile YIM

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 22:29 
Homer J. Fong
Biohaze Moderator

Slide, roll, and dodge. If it weren't for guns, you'd think the controls will be like Arkham Asylum/City.

A Nightmare's Requiem wrote:
Yama wrote:

Doesn't bother me THAT much... Romero's zombies used simple tools in 1968's Night of the Living Dead... as long as they don't plan, or use more advanced weapons, I'm ok with this... I guess.

Took the words out of my mouth, and I'll add that with general lack of consciousness, zombies using guns could be interesting IF were simply firing randomly without precision (unlike RE4's and RE5's commandos)

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 22:41 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy
Resident Evil Fan

Now playing: RE5 Gold Edition
PSN: estumas
^ Yeah, except you know that's not going to be the case. Why would you need the action control elements mentioned and also as shown by Leon in the trailer if they're just going to be randomly shooting?

I swear we should just start applying the Sonic cycle to Resident Evil now... seems surprisingly more apt anyway, everytime a new game is shown it's like a zombie rising from it's grave only be put down by dissapoinment. :p

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 22:46 
Grappling-Hook Maniac
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: Resident Evil 6
Next thing you know, they will be telling us they are going to release 1.5 and pull a megaman on us haha.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 23:25 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Zombies using weapons and running/jumping isn't a big deal, reminds me of the L4D zombies in a way. As long as they're not Majini/Ganados which is what J'avo's sound like. They sound like a mix of Majini/Ganado's with Regenerator added in for fun. Meh.

If they can pull it off properly and it's actually scary and fun and the enemies are exciting to deal with, I'm all for it. But, i'm skeptical about how well that'll actually work given the ganados and majini.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 23:40 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Going to replay all REs. :)
XBL: xWhitejackalx
As long as these "zombies" don't use guns, I'll be okay with them using simple weapons. I just don't want to turn around and one of them are pointing a RPG at my head.

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2012 23:58 
Claire's hair care
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: Resident Evil 4
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
Not too sure about the zombies using weapons, but I'll give some slack here. Though I hated the zombie in Night of the living dead (1990 version) with that rock/concrete object, hitting the car window to break it. Also hated another zombie doing the same thing to the glass doors in The Walking Dead. I just don't like the idea of reanimated rotting corpses using weapons. I'll wait and see how this turns out.

Swing a stick at you or bite the flesh from your bones. A hard decision for a rotting corpse that should be bloodthirsty.

Also surprised about the President's name.

[ 65 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next