PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 17:59 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120

The official Resident Evil youtube channel has released a short 23 second clip which seems to indicate Nemesis may be playable in a bonus mode in ORC. The video flashes the xbox 360 logo at the end rather than the multi-console logo's at the end like usual.

In this statement, Capcom Producer Kobayashi stated the 360 would be getting an exclusive for ORC. While nothing concrete has been confirmed yet about Nemesis, it seems this indeed might be the Xbox360 Exclusive they were talking about.

UPDATE - Capcom confirmed today Nemesis Mode, an exclusive Xbox 360 DLC. The addon will be available the same day Operation Raccoon City launches for 320 MSP. Nemesis Mode is an online multiplayer mode that sees the USS compete against the Spec Ops in an eight player battle to achieve the highest score but with the twist of being able to control Nemesis.

Check out the official trailer at BiohazeTV.

Sources: Resident Evil Official Youtube Channel, AndriaSang.com

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:30 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
Those mother f....

Oh well. Xbox $$$ (360) almost always get exclusives. I'm not surprised it's something I actually want.

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:42 
The Dragon
Chat Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
An X-Box360 EXCLUSIVE?

Spoiler:
Oh HELL no.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:46 
Banned
Banned

Capcom and my testicles have a special relationship.

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:50 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

I might care if it was RE6, but since it's ORC, meh.

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:55 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

Archelon wrote:

I can't wait to see how Capcom screws the PS3 owners with RE6. Microsoft might write a blank check and ask Capcom to fill in numbers for something cool and exclusive on RE6 too.

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:03 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

DavidKing wrote:
Archelon wrote:

I can't wait to see how Capcom screws the PS3 owners with RE6. Microsoft might write a blank check and ask Capcom to fill in numbers for something cool and exclusive on RE6 too.

They already did. They're getting the RE6 demo 2 months before the PS3.

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:12 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

IkariWarriorKH wrote:

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.

Just an early demo? That can't be all, it's too simple and doesn't really sway sells their way.

Yeah, PS3 owners will probably get the DLC... when they don't give a damn anymore. That's the perfect time to release it. I personally hope it stays on the Xbox because releasing it on PS3 months if not a year later feels more insulting.

"Oh you want some of this DLC? Sorry, I can't confirm your existence until the exclusive contract expires."

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:17 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

DavidKing wrote:
IkariWarriorKH wrote:

Just an early demo? That can't be all, it's too simple and doesn't really sway sells their way.

Yeah, PS3 owners will probably get the DLC... when they don't give a damn anymore. That's the perfect time to release it. I personally hope it stays on the Xbox because releasing it on PS3 months if not a year later feels more insulting.

"Oh you wanted some of this DLC? Sorry, I can't confirm your existence until the exclusive contract expired."

Well I feel your pain because while i intend to get ORC for both 360 and PS3 (Mainly for xbox but my best friend only has a ps3 so I need to get it on there to play with him), it will suck not being able to do a Nemesis mode if there is one on the ps3 with my friend.

At the same time, even if I wasn't getting it for ps3 at all, I hate console exclusive shit regardless. Would prefer it if everyone had the equal chance at everything. I'm not one of those fanboys who are all "Haha, you don't get it and I do! Nener nener nener! Just one more reason you shoulda gotta an xbox instead of a Suckstation hahahaha!"

Would be nice if we could all just get the same stuff, any 'exclusive' stuff should be relative to the console itself like a trademarked character or like "Free Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus one month subscription with game" etc.

But, that's not how big business works so. "Equality" doesn't generate profit :(

Btw, you got rid of your Xbox right? Was gonna add you later but if you don't have it anymore I'll just stick to the PSN friend request (if you don't mind it to begin with).

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:20 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy
Resident Evil Fan

Now playing: RE5 Gold Edition
PSN: estumas
IkariWarriorKH wrote:
DavidKing wrote:
Archelon wrote:

Don't count on it. When Capcom does exclusive downloadable content it tends to only go to one platform. Look at the stuff for Dead Rising 2 for example.

The only other company I can think of that does this is Ubisoft.

Profile WWW
 [ 68 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next