[ 68 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 17:59 
Offline
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Image

The official Resident Evil youtube channel has released a short 23 second clip which seems to indicate Nemesis may be playable in a bonus mode in ORC. The video flashes the xbox 360 logo at the end rather than the multi-console logo's at the end like usual.

In this statement, Capcom Producer Kobayashi stated the 360 would be getting an exclusive for ORC. While nothing concrete has been confirmed yet about Nemesis, it seems this indeed might be the Xbox360 Exclusive they were talking about.

UPDATE - Capcom confirmed today Nemesis Mode, an exclusive Xbox 360 DLC. The addon will be available the same day Operation Raccoon City launches for 320 MSP. Nemesis Mode is an online multiplayer mode that sees the USS compete against the Spec Ops in an eight player battle to achieve the highest score but with the twist of being able to control Nemesis.

Check out the official trailer at BiohazeTV.

Sources: Resident Evil Official Youtube Channel, AndriaSang.com

_________________
"This planet is mine, and now you will die!"
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:30 
Offline
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Aug 25, 2008
Location: Texas
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
Those mother f....

Oh well. Xbox $$$ (360) almost always get exclusives. I'm not surprised it's something I actually want.

_________________
Image
David King.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:42 
Offline
The Dragon
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mar 2, 2009
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
An X-Box360 EXCLUSIVE?

Spoiler:
Oh HELL no.

_________________
The Lesbian and Jill Fanatic
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:46 
Offline
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Capcom and my testicles have a special relationship.

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:50 
Offline
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich
User avatar

Joined: Feb 10, 2010
Favorite title: Biohazard 4
I might care if it was RE6, but since it's ORC, meh.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 18:55 
Offline
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Aug 25, 2008
Location: Texas
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
Archelon wrote:
I might care if it was RE6, but since it's ORC, meh.

I can't wait to see how Capcom screws the PS3 owners with RE6. Microsoft might write a blank check and ask Capcom to fill in numbers for something cool and exclusive on RE6 too.

_________________
Image
David King.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:03 
Offline
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
DavidKing wrote:
Archelon wrote:
I might care if it was RE6, but since it's ORC, meh.

I can't wait to see how Capcom screws the PS3 owners with RE6. Microsoft might write a blank check and ask Capcom to fill in numbers for something cool and exclusive on RE6 too.


They already did. They're getting the RE6 demo 2 months before the PS3.

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.

_________________
"This planet is mine, and now you will die!"
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:12 
Offline
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Aug 25, 2008
Location: Texas
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
IkariWarriorKH wrote:

They already did. They're getting the RE6 demo 2 months before the PS3.

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.

Just an early demo? That can't be all, it's too simple and doesn't really sway sells their way.

Yeah, PS3 owners will probably get the DLC... when they don't give a damn anymore. That's the perfect time to release it. I personally hope it stays on the Xbox because releasing it on PS3 months if not a year later feels more insulting.

"Oh you want some of this DLC? Sorry, I can't confirm your existence until the exclusive contract expires."

_________________
Image
David King.


Back to top
 Profile

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:17 
Offline
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
DavidKing wrote:
IkariWarriorKH wrote:

They already did. They're getting the RE6 demo 2 months before the PS3.

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.

Just an early demo? That can't be all, it's too simple and doesn't really sway sells their way.

Yeah, PS3 owners will probably get the DLC... when they don't give a damn anymore. That's the perfect time to release it. I personally hope it stays on the Xbox because releasing it on PS3 months if not a year later feels more insulting.

"Oh you wanted some of this DLC? Sorry, I can't confirm your existence until the exclusive contract expired."



Well I feel your pain because while i intend to get ORC for both 360 and PS3 (Mainly for xbox but my best friend only has a ps3 so I need to get it on there to play with him), it will suck not being able to do a Nemesis mode if there is one on the ps3 with my friend.

At the same time, even if I wasn't getting it for ps3 at all, I hate console exclusive shit regardless. Would prefer it if everyone had the equal chance at everything. I'm not one of those fanboys who are all "Haha, you don't get it and I do! Nener nener nener! Just one more reason you shoulda gotta an xbox instead of a Suckstation hahahaha!"

Would be nice if we could all just get the same stuff, any 'exclusive' stuff should be relative to the console itself like a trademarked character or like "Free Xbox Live Gold/Playstation Plus one month subscription with game" etc.

But, that's not how big business works so. "Equality" doesn't generate profit :(


Btw, you got rid of your Xbox right? Was gonna add you later but if you don't have it anymore I'll just stick to the PSN friend request (if you don't mind it to begin with).

_________________
"This planet is mine, and now you will die!"
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2012 19:20 
Offline
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy
User avatar
Resident Evil Fan

Joined: Feb 7, 2010
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: RE5 Gold Edition
PSN: estumas
IkariWarriorKH wrote:
DavidKing wrote:
Archelon wrote:
I might care if it was RE6, but since it's ORC, meh.

I can't wait to see how Capcom screws the PS3 owners with RE6. Microsoft might write a blank check and ask Capcom to fill in numbers for something cool and exclusive on RE6 too.


They already did. They're getting the RE6 demo 2 months before the PS3.

To be honest though, even if Nemesis is 360 exclusive, I wouldn't doubt it's only for a limited time. I'm sure the PS3 will get him as 'DLC' they can 'pay for' later on down the road.


Don't count on it. When Capcom does exclusive downloadable content it tends to only go to one platform. Look at the stuff for Dead Rising 2 for example.

The only other company I can think of that does this is Ubisoft.

_________________
Image


Back to top
 Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Share on Facebook Twitter
 [ 68 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EternalWreckage, kosmos, Zero and 6 guests


Search for:
Jump to:  


Biohaze.com
Powered by
phpBB © 2000-2014