PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 11:21 
Sony's Bitch
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Persona 4 golden/Destiny
PSN: RE1Greatest
Stu wrote:
Eh?

The headphones had the Sony logo on them(not the 360's), but i think your looking for In-game exclusive content

EDIT: and the Sony official product logo

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 12:41 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Now playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Fuck, I lost $50. :lol:

Could be a timed exclusive then? I really can't see this not hitting the PS3 sooner or later. Still stupid though.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 12:57 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Now playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Official trailer is now available at BiohazeTV in HD. First post has been updated with the new details too.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:08 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

Now playing: RE4, RE5 , UFC Undisputed 3
PSN: lil_zacky_v
Its kinda stupid that there giving us ps3 users the short end of the stick by only putting this on Xbox 360 . I hope what Mr.Rod said happens that it will sooner or later hit ps3 also if not eh. But my honost opinion nemesis mode does not look all that fun to me.

Profile YIM

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:36 
Sony's Bitch
Mikami's Head

This makes two DLC(for Xbox) now, so if you want all the game on the Xbox (and SE) you have to spend about $85, great

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:39 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
My God this sounds really stupid. And here I thought we'd be getting like a campaign scenario for Nemesis or something, but it is what I feared it was going to be. Another stupid 4v4 USS vs Spec Ops multiplayer mode. "Oh but this one has a twist! There's a remote control and if you find it, you can control Nemesis!" That is one of the most stupid things I've heard from this game. Probably THE most stupid thing. "Oh and by the way, you have to pay extra for it and it's available as soon as the game launches *derp*"

Cyberote has received a thanks from: Dragon4
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:47 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

What makes me hard to like it is first team to the controls will have a upper hand and a higher winning chance. Bad thing ppl will get familiar with the layout an camp at the controls as a trap. Honostly i see ppl buying this getting annoyed after awhile then ppl stop playing nemesis mode. P.s. I forget isnt the spec ops dlc for ps3 also?

Profile YIM

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:49 
Sony's Bitch
Mikami's Head

lil_zacky_v wrote:
What makes me hard to like it is first team to the controls will have a upper hand and a higher winning chance. Bad thing ppl will get familiar with the layout an camp at the controls as a trap. Honostly i see ppl buying this getting annoyed after awhile then ppl stop playing nemesis mode. P.s. I forget isnt the spec ops dlc for ps3 also?

yes
Cyberote wrote:
My God this sounds really stupid. And here I thought we'd be getting like a campaign scenario for Nemesis or something, but it is what I feared it was going to be. Another stupid 4v4 USS vs Spec Ops multiplayer mode. "Oh but this one has a twist! There's a remote control and if you find it, you can control Nemesis!" That is one of the most stupid things I've heard from this game. Probably THE most stupid thing. "Oh and by the way, you have to pay extra for it and it's available as soon as the game launches *derp*"

you summed up all of my repressed thoughts, and my thoughts about the Spec Ops campaign(except the 4vs4 rant)

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:53 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
I have nothing against the 4v4 thing. It's just that this is basically yet ANOTHER team deathmatch with Nemesis thrown in the middle. It's kinda redundant. I really wish they would've made a campaign scenario for Nemesis, but no use crying over spilled T-Virus sample... Idk maybe there is...

Cyberote has received a thanks from: Mr. Rod
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 14:57 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

As i said in my last post its something to get the players eyes and buy it. Its an easy way for them to get money but if its not for money tho it is it will be a really annoying mode that will last till everything is familiar to have a 100% chance to win without using nemesis by camping at the controls waiting for the other team to come find them or the controls. I give it a few weeks to months before gamers get frustrated with it an forget it.

Profile YIM
 [ 68 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next