[ 11 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 11:58 
Douchebag
Biohaze Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard

The popular vinyl toys will be released in early 2017 and include a good, if small, selection of the series' creatures and characters. Have a look here.

For those who are opting for the PC version of RE7, Green Man Gaming has a promotion this month on the entire series. The pre-order of the upcoming game includes a modest 18% discount (deluxe edition included), which effectively takes about $10 off the MSRP. There are no special codes required and all you need to do is register with them.

As we noted before, the specs seem to be changing, albeit insignificantly though the online activation DRM is still listed. As with all PC releases, a word of caution is warranted due to potential compatibility and performance issues at launch.

Source: Bloody Disgusting, Green Man Gaming

Thanks to Robyn for the heads up.

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 15:42 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: My huge backlog
PSN: Spera01
XBL: Spera01
I usually don't like the Pop figures much at all... But my god, I'm getting every single one of these. They're great! :biggrin:

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 16:15 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak
Outbreak ID: hobbes
PSN: hobbes_182
XBL: hobbes x182x
That Licker figure will go great on my desk, might have to get two of them. One for home and one for work :smile:

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 19:32 
The Lesbian
Biohaze Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
I'd also recommend checking the Funko-Pop page every couple of weeks for the possibility of pre-ordering. I believe they will only be sold in Hot-topic and Spencer's stores (I think). I'm not really experienced with FP, so I am not sure how limited some of their products are or how easily you can get a hold of them. Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 21:22 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: My huge backlog
PSN: Spera01
XBL: Spera01
Robyn wrote:
I'd also recommend checking the Funko-Pop page every couple of weeks for the possibility of pre-ordering. I believe they will only be sold in Hot-topic and Spencer's stores (I think). I'm not really experienced with FP, so I am not sure how limited some of their products are or how easily you can get a hold of them. Just my 2 cents.
From my experience of working in a mall with a Newbury Comics that has whole wall dedicated to them: they seem pretty easy to get unless they're exclusive to a certain store. I don't suspect any of them being that hard besides maybe Tyrant. I don't even know where there's a Hot Topic around me. Gamestop is everywhere so Hunter should be pretty easy to find as well.

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2016 21:47 
The Lesbian
Biohaze Moderator

^ I've noticed FP in nearly every store, like Wal-Mart, Meijer, Comic Stores, etc- but what I have seen is normally characters that are relevant for the moment (Like Marvel Characters, Ninja Turtles, etc) so I was curious as to how easy it may be to get these. I know a lot of stores jack up the prices, as I have seen them go for $15-20 USD. In my experience, RE figures like the Organic figures and the Hot Toys usually sell out quickly and then are resold at ridiculous prices. I haven't been to Hot Topic in years, but I have found Gamestop to be notorious for shorthands on toys or other gaming memorabilia.

I think I will personally just fork up the 40-50 bucks if I can buy them from the site just so I can get them all and not have to hunt them down. But for the person who just wants 1 or 2, may the odds forever be in your favor! lol :)

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2016 4:04 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
XBL: Symphony X 319
I think those figures are hilarious with their oversized heads. My favorites are the licker, Nemesis, and the hunter.

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2016 4:23 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

I'm not a fan of Pop Vinyl but most of this are really good.

PostPosted: Nov 17, 2016 4:03 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Metal Gear Online/Black Ops 3
PSN: HaIcian
XBL: lnfuriating
These are really neat, I've seen Pop Vinyl stuff everywhere but I haven't been influenced to spend money on them yet. I guess it's about time with these.

Profile YIM

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2017 21:29 
The Lesbian
Biohaze Moderator

[ 11 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2  Next