PostPosted: Dec 25, 2016 2:23 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Outlast 2
PSN: sevil_yelims
XBL: McDickins69
Barry Christmas to you as well.

So, Leon doesn't wanna help Chris. What happened to his whole "scrub this virus" speech that he gave Chris' sister two movies back?

PostPosted: Dec 27, 2016 4:45 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Well, E3 will be not long after Vendetta comes out. I know Vendetta is another action-heavy RE offering from Capcom, but anyway. Hopefully, we'll get a new RE game that actually feels like a RE game.

Playing Outbreak recently, I liked some of the mission objectives like melting the leach man and using the fuel from the truck to blow up a lot of zombies, and doing other stuff to progress that involved using your noodle. In the more recent games, that feeling has been lost due to repetitive shooting, and you obtain a key magically by killing a boss. Uh!

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2016 6:38 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Granted its more action then horror, but at least the cgi movies have stayed close to the orginal concept of the games enemies and such. The games these days are just worthless at best.

PostPosted: Dec 31, 2016 5:59 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Every RE game ever made has its highs and lows, so I would not say the recent ones were worthless at best. The most dreadful RE games are Operation Raccoon City and maybe the first few Survivor games. Yeah. They are worthless. However, the concept with Operation Raccoon City was a great one. It is just that the game ended up being a farce because of how they handled it, so the fans are still mad at Capcom about some of their recent offerings. Personally, I get kind of sick of Capcom promising something big when it seems we only get midquel games, port releases in HD (which is welcome) and pointless side story games set in 1998. It's like they struggle to push on past that year. Uh!

Although I like Survivor, it was annoying how you could not save your progress. Thankfully, the game was only an hour or so long. The animated films and the more recent games should have been named Hollywood-Horror by the general gaming world, because that is precisely the route they've gone down - Hollywood. :razz:

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2017 20:41 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Batman: Arkham City
PSN: solarstar81
Nice to see the likelihood that Chris and Leon will have more screentime together than they should have had back in RE6. Goes to show that you shouldn't be surprised when voice actors change. I was indeed disappointed that wasn't Roger Craig Smith.

PostPosted: Jan 07, 2017 12:20 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Chris is also looking slimmer now.

PostPosted: Jan 07, 2017 16:58 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
You Died wrote:
Chris is also looking slimmer now.

Well, in canon he was that jacked up to face Wesker. It makes sense for him to be slimmer now.

Vito has received a thanks from: You Died
 [ 47 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5