Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 4:54 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations ×100
PSN: sevil_yelims
XBL: McDickins69
Billy should come back, but not in this story. Like Carlos, I wouldn't be opposed to a spin off or side story involving these characters but it needs to be handled in a way that makes sense and doesn't feel forced. Very tricky for this series as it lazily finds ways to bring characters together. After all, how many random occurrences can lead Leon and Ada into crossing paths?

As much as I'd like Billy to show up again, he was really a one shot character, and out of all the main and supporting characters you play as he is the one with the least attachment to the series having no direct connection to Umbrella, Raccoon City, The Mansion Incident or BOWs. His only connection is Rebecca. It's easier to write Helena Harper having her own game than Billy in this regard since his motivation has been on the run and in hiding.

But with RE7 going in a new direction with Ethan, anything is possible at this rate. It's hard to believe 7 is the first time since RE2 in the numbered entries that a brand new character is solely introduced as the main player character without a returning character from the first two games tagging along with the newcomer. Or so it would seem.

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 5:42 
Banned
Banned

I get that the movies are like loose sequels. I mean, Angela has the same voice actress as Helena anyway. They are basically the same role. So Vendetta could be RE6 1.5. :biggrin:

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 5:52 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles
This is possibly the most insane thing I have ever seen from RE...I want to watch this movie! I hope it's an absolute train wreck.

I do think it's cool that we have, what looks like anyway, Talos 2.0 and Cerberus running around.

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 6:00 
Banned
Banned

And the typical mutation of the primary antagonist, caused by a virus. What comes next is anyone's guess. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 6:11 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
XBL: Symphony X 319
This looks almost as bad as 6, but that's acceptable because at least I'm not playing through those scenes as QTEs.

I'll watch this and probably enjoy it for what it is - pure action corniness starring Mr. One-Liner and Mr. Serious. Sure enough we've already seen the former trash a vehicle. It's nice to see Rebecca again, although why she's in her original STARS uniform is anyone's guess. I hope we see some other classic characters, too, since 95% of the new ones Capcom comes up with are awful.

That said, as lame as the villain seems to be, I'm sure he'll be stronger than Simmons, Carla, Irving, Excella, or any of those pitiful villains from Revelations.

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 6:37 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
Chris' voice sounds really strange to me. A shame Roger Craig Smith isn't doing the voice work as I've gotten used to associating him with Chris Redfield. But hey, Rebecca has returned to... get captured? Hopefully Rebecca is locked in a chamber for the lols.

I'm definitely seeing this movie.

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 12:13 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Bloodborne
PSN: STARS_TyranT
XBL: STARS TyranT
It is somewhat disappointing that Rebecca's big "FUCK YEAH" return is her being captured. Was hoping for something more but the film might suprise so we'll see.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 18:27 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
You Died wrote:
Vito, in the UK, that means you could not even play RE5. It has an 18 rating here by the BBFC. :mrgreen:

Luckily I always have my ID with me. :wink:

RipvanX wrote:
Vito wrote:
5 is not my favorite game in the series because of gameplay. :lol:

Although I do enjoy it.

You should probably update your profile then, ijs. :wink:

Why?

Maybe I fucked up the wording but what I meant is that the game is my favorite mainly because of the story, not the gameplay. Although the gameplay is very good, specially in Co-op.

PostPosted: Dec 23, 2016 20:05 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Looks better then RE7 to me. Also good to see a new breed of Tyrant.

PostPosted: Dec 24, 2016 6:56 
Banned
Banned

Have a great Christmas, Biohaze users!

[ 47 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next