Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Aug 30, 2017 23:32 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations ×100
PSN: sevil_yelims
XBL: McDickins69
I can now verify the aiming issue is not present in the XBONE version.

Smiley has received a thanks from: You Died

PostPosted: Sep 01, 2017 11:50 
Banned
Banned

Smiley wrote:
Aiming on ps4 feels very stiff for some earth-shattering reason. Only time I had to adjust the settings to "fast" for aiming control.

Had to do this on the PC version but I'm used to high DPI gaming anyway.

PostPosted: Sep 01, 2017 23:05 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Smiley wrote:
Aiming on ps4 feels very stiff for some earth-shattering reason. Only time I had to adjust the settings to "fast" for aiming control.

Weird. The aiming seems fine to me.

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 8:13 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Biohazard 5
PSN: matiasw93
I'm sure this game works perfectly fine as the 3 previous ports. Can't wait to get my hands on it :smile:

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 15:26 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Now playing: Bloodborne
PSN: STARS_TyranT
XBL: STARS TyranT
From the Batman:

Quote:
An interesting find on Revelations HD. As many already know, several years ago a hidden Tricell sub-plot was discovered within the game thanks to accurate translations made of the game's files and Jessica's Report. A key clue was a mistranslation found in the file 'A New Type Virus Development Report' whereupon the English localisation made it sound like the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium was part responsible for creating the t-Abyss virus. PU discovered the real meaning behind it and that GPC was a mistake. The real translation was 'international pharmaceutical company' - a hidden hint owards Tricell's involvement. I'm pleased to report that during my playthrough of Rev on the PS4 this error has been fixed. The file now reads 'international pharmaceutical company' instead of GPC as it should have done in the first place. Bravo Capcom.

[STARS]TyranT has received a thanks from: EvilResident
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 15:55 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

PSN: VitoMR
This is a first in the series right?

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 16:07 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."
Resident Evil Fan

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 5
PSN: estumas
Second if you count the date error in Zero fix made after the JPN/US releases (which sadly was uncorrected in the HD version however, because the English version used the US text as its base*).

*I'm actually curious to know if the other languages from PAL regions have it right or wrong thinking about this now.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 16:17 
God Complex
Biohaze Supporter

Rombie wrote:
Second if you count the date error in Zero fix made after the JPN/US releases (which sadly was uncorrected in the HD version however, because the English version used the US text as its base*).

*I'm actually curious to know if the other languages from PAL regions have it right or wrong thinking about this now.

ah yes, this was that 20 year / 10 year fix right Rombie?

edit: sorry lol. that was a bit obscure.

I meant the Investigator's Report.

Marcus's death is stated to be 1978 then Capcom in a re-released English version corrected it to 88'.
actually I believe it was initially an err in the EU and Japanese regions as well that was later corrected if I'm not mistaken.

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 17:49 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Now playing: All the Things
PSN: Bandage131
You'd think the Zero error would have been picked up by the translators just because they did Marcus' dialogue. He says aloud "Ten years ago, Spencer had me assassinated", which I'd always taken as the accurate date regardless of what the files said. Why others were so quick to believe the file over the horse's own mouth, I'll never understand.

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2017 19:32 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Resident Evil Games
XBL: EvilResident777
[STARS]TyranT wrote:
From the Batman:

Quote:
An interesting find on Revelations HD. As many already know, several years ago a hidden Tricell sub-plot was discovered within the game thanks to accurate translations made of the game's files and Jessica's Report. A key clue was a mistranslation found in the file 'A New Type Virus Development Report' whereupon the English localisation made it sound like the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium was part responsible for creating the t-Abyss virus. PU discovered the real meaning behind it and that GPC was a mistake. The real translation was 'international pharmaceutical company' - a hidden hint owards Tricell's involvement. I'm pleased to report that during my playthrough of Rev on the PS4 this error has been fixed. The file now reads 'international pharmaceutical company' instead of GPC as it should have done in the first place. Bravo Capcom.

That's awesome.

"The diabolical sometimes adopts the appearance of good, or even embodies itself completely therein"
- Franz Kafka

[ 75 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next