Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sep 07, 2017 21:03 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
Weskers Report wrote:
https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/09/07/resident-evil-revelations-collection-needs-a-lot-of-space-on-switch/270890/

Capcom has updated the official Resident Evil Revelations Switch page to include the storage space required for each game when downloaded digitally. Basically, you’re going to want a microSD card:

Resident Evil Revelations (digital) requires 13GB of HD space
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (digital) requires 26GB of HD space
While it is possible to get around Resident Evil Revelation’s requirement by buying the retail version of the game, there’s no getting around Resident Evil Revelation 2’s space requirement. As the Switch only comes with 32GB of memory (only about 25GB is usable due to the OS), an additional microSD card is quickly becoming a necessity. Downloadable games are becoming bigger and bigger, and the on-board storage just isn’t cutting anymore.

Well, it's a good thing the Asian version usually gets physical releases. I'm going to buy those.

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2017 21:09 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Biohazard, Alien Isolation
PSN: PYTHON_mgs
Vito wrote:
Weskers Report wrote:
https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/09/07/resident-evil-revelations-collection-needs-a-lot-of-space-on-switch/270890/

Capcom has updated the official Resident Evil Revelations Switch page to include the storage space required for each game when downloaded digitally. Basically, you’re going to want a microSD card:

Resident Evil Revelations (digital) requires 13GB of HD space
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (digital) requires 26GB of HD space
While it is possible to get around Resident Evil Revelation’s requirement by buying the retail version of the game, there’s no getting around Resident Evil Revelation 2’s space requirement. As the Switch only comes with 32GB of memory (only about 25GB is usable due to the OS), an additional microSD card is quickly becoming a necessity. Downloadable games are becoming bigger and bigger, and the on-board storage just isn’t cutting anymore.

Well, it's a good thing the Asian version usually gets physical releases. I'm going to buy those.

Revelations 2 needs to be downloaded in all versions.

PostPosted: Sep 08, 2017 10:29 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations ×100
PSN: sevil_yelims
XBL: McDickins69
Lame. Any Switch buyers have recommendations on micro SD cards to get and what size? Between this, Skyrim and L.A. Noire coming out for switch I might as well be prepared.

PostPosted: Sep 08, 2017 11:40 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
PSN: VitoMR
:frown:

I guess that stupidity saves me 40 dollars. I'll used them on Odyssey instead.

PostPosted: Sep 11, 2017 19:23 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

http://nerdreactor.com/2017/09/10/switch-resident-evil-revelations-features/

Thankfully, the Switch versions of these games will have unique, optional features beyond the system’s portability. Motion controls utilizing the two Joy-Cons will allow for swift movements like using the right Joy-Con to aim, swing your knife, flick up to reload, and the left Joy-Con to shake off enemies. Raids can also be played in both games online and in Revelations 2, and you can pass another player a single Joy-Con to play together.

This is pretty cool looking cover man the eye combined like that from both games.

Oh the image won't upload. Just go here:

http://nintendoeverything.com/japanese-resident-evil-revelations-1-and-2-switch-boxarts-screenshots/

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2017 10:48 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

XBL: EvilResident777
Weskers Report wrote:
This is pretty cool looking cover man the eye combined like that from both games.

http://nintendoeverything.com/japanese-resident-evil-revelations-1-and-2-switch-boxarts-screenshots/

That is pretty cool.

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2017 20:45 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Biohazard 0
PSN: matiasw93
The artwork looks sick! :smile:
Seems like collection worthy to me :lol:

- Chris Redfield

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2017 9:23 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Resident Evil 7
Weskers Report wrote:
http://nerdreactor.com/2017/09/10/switch-resident-evil-revelations-features/

Thankfully, the Switch versions of these games will have unique, optional features beyond the system’s portability. Motion controls utilizing the two Joy-Cons will allow for swift movements like using the right Joy-Con to aim, swing your knife, flick up to reload, and the left Joy-Con to shake off enemies. Raids can also be played in both games online and in Revelations 2, and you can pass another player a single Joy-Con to play together.

Awesome artwork!

I'm not sure how well the motion controls will work for these, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic. I find the camera and movements in the Rev games to feel pretty janky at times. Still fun but the acceleration and all that might translate weird.

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2017 11:19 
24hr Speed Run
24hr Speed Run

I've been thinking about playing a RE game again, but I take many lazy turns. My parents' house also sucks.

[ 19 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page Previous  1, 2