Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Apr 05, 2012 0:58 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
And so I begin watching this show after countless times of trying to talk to people about RE and them persisting on talking about TWD. I wanted to find out what the big frickin deal is and I found out. And of course like every other show or movie that I watch, my favorite character dies. Within a few episodes of me watching, mind you!

I hopped in around the middle of season 2 during the marathon and got a real good feeling for Shane. I know most people hate Shane with a ferocious fire, but I enjoyed his character. And surely enough within a few episodes, the man dies. Gets killed by Rick and then again by that snot-nosed little punk Carl. God I hate him. I always hate the kids in these shows.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2012 1:08 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: RE6, Pokemon X and Smash 4
PSN: ZOMBIE-VITO
3DS: 489759654407
Shane was also one of my favorites but he had to die. He outlived his comic counterpart, so I'm happy for that.

The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Resident Evil Prelude to the Fall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVn64Wc83M

Vito has received a thanks from: Yama

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2012 16:57 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

XBL: Cyberote
If only I had read the comic first, I would've known he would die. Well I should've known he was going to die the moment I began liking him. I have the worst luck lol

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Apr 06, 2012 20:13 
A lot of what takes place in the show doesn't happen in the comic.... Like, some people who are dead are still living, etc. Don't worry about knowing the future for the show because no one knows what's going to happen :)

PostPosted: Apr 27, 2012 2:44 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Resident Evil 0
PSN: Tyrant_57
The only problem I have with the show is how it strays WAY to far off in terms of characters and their relationships with each other in the comics. Other than that, it was done damn well, a soap opera with zombies cant go wrong.

PostPosted: May 15, 2012 7:56 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Hitman Blood Money
Episode 1 second series just watching it way later than everyone else because I REFUSE to pay for Sky anyway

Why the hell didn't the walkers go after Andrea in the camper van with all the racket that she was making ?. Not only the whimpering and screaming but the thrashing of it trying to get to her ?. I know they are undead but are they all deaf as well. Everything else good but that bit nhhahh.

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 13:05 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Finally own and have read issues #1-98. I have to say, I'm a huge fan of the comic. Probably my favorite zombie story out of any series. The show is great homage and I appreciate how different the two are, as it keeps both viewers and readers on their toes. Even if you have or haven't read the comic, both are seemingly fresh (kind of like Mikami did with Rebirth for players of the original). I was spoiled reading the hard covers for a while, so much content. I'm now at my comic book shops doorstep upon every release, too addicting and far too interesting to put down. If only they were longer reads each month. Really interested to see what happens in issue #100, hear it's the most mind blowing arc yet. Going to be a nutty summer for TWD.

Issue #98 (Spoiler Discussion)
Spoiler:
Tell me you saw that coming? I sure as hell didn't. Figured things would build up for the eventual issue #100, but what a twist of events. I have to say, I'll miss him. Kind of hated him at first, but really enjoyed the character after a while. He was a realist, like Stu. Haha.

Created a nice little collection. All hard covers followed by single issues only, no trades. Somewhat outdated picture, any and all gaps have since been filled along with some other goodies.

Yama has received a thanks from: Stu
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 13:08 
Big Truth
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: RE: Revelations
Outbreak ID: LOL
PSN: BigStu1981
XBL: i r punish0rz
I'm looking forward to the day that i have all the hardcovers on the shelf myself.

Agree on the lengths of each read too. I blitzed through the entire series to something in the #70/#80 range and transitioning to one a month was difficult, haven't read a copy since #91 or so now so i'll need to catch up in time for #100.

need, but the kind we deserve! You know, like the speech Gordon gives
his son at the end of The Dark Knight?"
Carnivol, June 2010

I am the cause of all your problems...

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 16:19 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Hitman Blood Money
Maggie and Herschel Knew Sophia was in the barn with the others when Rick and the others where discussing what they would do IF they found her and she was turned.Maggie looked straight at him and he gave a small shake of his head.

Just little slip ups are bugging me when the walker starts munching on Daryl's shoe surly it would be attracted to where the flow of blood was coming from and not his foot odor. Just nit picking but annoying little things.

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 19:35 
Big Truth
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: RE: Revelations
Outbreak ID: LOL
PSN: BigStu1981
XBL: i r punish0rz
Jealousy got the better of me - so i'm starting something beautiful.

need, but the kind we deserve! You know, like the speech Gordon gives
his son at the end of The Dark Knight?"
Carnivol, June 2010

I am the cause of all your problems...

[ 490 posts ] 

Forum index » Other » Off Topic

Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 49  Next