PostPosted: Mar 17, 2012 1:05 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Campaign on Professional is actually fun solely due to the difficulty involved requiring a lot of teamwork to win.

Sent from my Droid

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2012 1:38 
Ada's Cottage Cheese
Mikami's Head

Now playing: EarthBound
PSN: Aurulent
Wii: 3140296389951314
Quote:
Also keep in mind it takes forever to kill someone with a melee so you just sit there watching someone do the same melee combos over and over and over to you while you can't move. If you're up against a wall, you're screwed and will not get out.

Sounds extremely similar to being trapped in a chain in Outbreak DMs. :lol: Guess it's up to partners to free other players from this.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2012 8:37 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PSN: SPECTER-delta
Sounds disappointing, glad im getting it mostly for MP and co-op.

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2012 11:02 
Problem Eliminator
Site Contributor

I'll be honest, flaws aside i am enjoying this. Nicholai is as ruthless as ever and the atmosphere is spot on in some places. I dont know what planet mike jones is on, its obvipous from playing that this awas never meant to be canon.

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2012 20:55 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Do you have it for ps3 batman? Hit me up for some multiplayer if you want, when you're ready.

Sent from my Droid

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2012 14:08 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Now playing: UMvC3, RE6, Black Ops 2
XBL: obZen24
Wow, story mode sounds abysmal. But luckily I wasn't very interested in the story mode anyways. I am mainly interested in Hero mode though. Now the only issue is, do you have to wait until you beat the campaign to unlock the multiplayer modes or are the available from the start. If I don't have to trudge through single player, I might still get this.

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2012 15:58 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Uncharted, MGS GZ, Wolfenstein
PSN: PYTHON_mgs
After I read all of this I just canceled my pre-order. I will buy it is summer when there aren't any new more interesting games. Right now I will be stuck in the foggy Silent Hill for a few weeks...

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2012 16:27 
The Dragon
Chat Moderator

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
PSN: Robyn-The-Dragon
I put it in my Gamefly list and I watched the cutscenes on Youtube. It ran about 7 minutes and was a piss poor amount of scenes for a supposedly full length game. But since the gameplay is only a few hours long in the campaign, I still feel a tad disappointed that they didn't even give the main characters more personality. It was nice to have a nod to Jill and Ada, but after I heard Nemesis's...s..s voice, I was like "What the fuck is this?"

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2012 17:04 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: P.T.
PSN: JokerJo7
This sounds like the most half assed piece of shit attempt at a game design I've ever heard, and I've played Tomb Raider: Underworld.

This will be the first entry in the franchise I will not be buying, even Gaidan looks like more fun than this.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2012 17:34 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
AI is pretty dumb. I've seen them staring at a wall as my online co-op partner was fighting to revive me. He couldn't tell that he wasn't being assisted. Whenever there is fire, the AI has no sense of danger and just stands in it... dying. They also block my shots a lot, so I waste bullets when their giant head is in my way.

I hate the rate of infection. No matter how much health you have, once you are infected... a too fast energy countdown occurs and you basically become a zombie way too quickly. Getting attacked by anything (fire, enemies) speeds up the already fast process of being infected. The anti-viral sprays are good, but they are scarce. I guess it's supposed to make you fear close combat, but it just moves too fast for my liking.

I went on versus and was basically confused as to what the rules were, didn't break me in very well. I just have to get used to it on my own time.

As others have stated, the single player experience is way too short. I passed it in about 5 hours. I was trying to explore, but there isn't much to look at. Vector cloak is very useful by the way. I ended the last scene before the showdown between the team by just cloaking, running to the ladder, and climbing up. Avoided all the spec ops... that might account to the game feeling even shorter.

[ 361 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next