Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2012 0:51 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard ORC
Now playing: ZOE: HD Collection
PSN: sevil_yelims
Sad thing is this is in regards to RE6. ORC is a spin off handled by a different team at the very least. The main series is branching off in this direction with Capcom's blessing.

At least they aren't trying to reinforce that the game is survival horror like they tried to do with RE5 and it's fear campaign. So we at least know we're not getting a traditional horror game from them anymore. Let the action and drama commence!!

PostPosted: Feb 12, 2012 14:08 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
Cyberote wrote:
Those two are freakin stupid. Also apparently the Raccoon City incident happens 10 years after the Raccoon City incident lol

This is why I hate when producers/directors Hire people who look good instead of people WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM
 [ 212 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22