[ 70 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Jan 05, 2012 14:03 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
There's tons of fake fans out there. My idiot friend claims to be a Resident Evil fan, yet he thought Leon was 27 in RE2, Rebecca died in RE1, and Ashley was 13 in RE4. I also have another friend who got the Gears of War 3 collectors edition and didn't even play the first two. But as far as female gamers go, I played RE4 with one of my exes (we took turns in Mercenaries) and she liked it, but she didn't go running to Ada because she's a girl or to Wesker or Leon because they're attractive. Right now I have a female friend that's interested in learning about Resident Evil. I could teach her the ways of the force... er evil... I dunno.

If you guys and gals want to see a GOOD female RE fan to give you hope back from the video of that dumb chick saying ORC is the best, check out ItchyTasty06. She's freakin awesome in the RE department!
www.youtube.com/user/itchytasty06/featured

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 05, 2012 14:07 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Eoweniel wrote:
Ugh, a lot of female gamers out there aren't even real gamers. They think they're fans of something because they played RE3 for their boyfriend while he had to go to the bathroom for 10 mins. >.< Being a female gamer nowadays seems to be all about grabbing as much attention as possible.

Yesterday I watched some girl who was interviewing this dude about Silent Hill: Downpour and supposedly she was some big-shot in the horror department and thus is supposed to know a lot. She commented on the weather effects and how "the fog starts coming in", but I kinda feel that if she had been a real fan she should've known that the fog is one of Silent Hill's token features, as the dude she was interviewing ALSO pointed out.

Sorry, sorry, I'll shut up about that now, promise. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

I agree. She probably thought she was a major RE fan just because she's cosplaying as BSAA Jill. I bet she doesn't even know how Jill looks in the Raccoon city incident XD.

@cyberote: I remember itchytasty06, she had the most awesome RE collection

But back on topic, I hope the demo is showcasing all these trigger happy gameplay, and in the actual game, there will be some environments that are slower paced.

PostPosted: Jan 05, 2012 17:58 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ironically the zombies here have some good cardio, so yeah they get around a quite a bit haha. One licker alone does soak up some ammo but there's more than enough to go around. But a room full of lickers, then that'll require some thinking on your feet. Luckily, the last leg of one of the stages doesn't depend on killing them all, so running isn't a bad idea.

Did the lickers do their Head decapitation leap in the demo? I've only seen them use their tongue to attack in the videos.

PostPosted: Jan 05, 2012 20:26 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 6
Quote:
Did the lickers do their Head decapitation leap in the demo? I've only seen them use their tongue to attack in the videos.

Good question, I don't remember them jumping or decapitating anyone, so I can't really say yes to that. You're right to point out that their main attack seems to be the tongue attack which has a chance to infect the player if not fended off.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 05, 2012 20:45 
Big Truth
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: RE: Revelations
Outbreak ID: LOL
PSN: BigStu1981
XBL: i r punish0rz
Cyberote wrote:
There's tons of fake fans out there. My idiot friend claims to be a Resident Evil fan, yet he thought Leon was 27 in RE2
THE FUCKING BASTARD!

need, but the kind we deserve! You know, like the speech Gordon gives
his son at the end of The Dark Knight?"
Carnivol, June 2010

I am the cause of all your problems...

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2012 12:59 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Stu wrote:
Cyberote wrote:
There's tons of fake fans out there. My idiot friend claims to be a Resident Evil fan, yet he thought Leon was 27 in RE2
THE FUCKING BASTARD!

He's a fucking idiot. He said Leon is his favorite character, yet he doesn't know his age and his favorite game isn't even 2 or 3... it's 5.

Sorry to get off topic. Idk if anyone has asked this, but how's the voice acting in the game? From what I've heard so far, it's pretty good.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2012 13:28 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Quote:
Sorry to get off topic. Idk if anyone has asked this, but how's the voice acting in the game? From what I've heard so far, it's pretty good.

I personally think the voice acting is pretty good too! You might have heard already that members of Wolfpack have distinct accents that helps add to their character and be consistent to their unique identities and personalities. Though some of the cast seems to fall under the category of "sneaky badguys" (Nikolai, Vector, Specter, Hunk etc.) everyone certainly has their own flare in dialogue and speech.

As far as acting goes, I think it might be safe to say that Wolfpack will be mostly involved with both intense and subtle scenes (in and out battles basically). In otherwords I'm not expecting to see Wolfpack involved in any dramatic scenes where we see them weep over a grave and throw their arms up and yell "Noooooo!".

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2012 15:30 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Lol that's good. I don't really need to see Vector shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" But it's good to know the voice acting is pretty good. Thank ya :D

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2012 15:34 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Cyberote wrote:
Lol that's good. I don't really need to see Vector shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" But it's good to know the voice acting is pretty good. Thank ya :D

Yes, at least in my opinion it's pretty good. And the best part: no Steve Blum! That guy's voice is everywhere... even in my nightmares!

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2012 17:41 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: The Last Of Us
Lone Wolf wrote:
Yes, at least in my opinion it's pretty good. And the best part: no Steve Blum! That guy's voice is everywhere... even in my nightmares!

:lol: Oh how I truly love Steve Blum :heart:. Why he is in fact Vincent Valentine's voice...

Anywaysss, I'm just glad as always that Alyson Court reprises her role once again :biggrin:.

[ 70 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next