[ 361 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Mar 27, 2012 17:31 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PSN: SPECTER-delta
Love activating incendiary rounds with the grenade launcher equipped. Flame grenades!

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2012 18:13 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Arf I stand corrected. I remembered his opening sentance about versus multiplayer and I guess got confused for a sec. My bad.

Sent from my Droid

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2012 22:22 
Claire is there.
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
PSN: BlueSalvation
XBL: BlueSalvation
That fight with Nicholai and his sniper rifle... I found extremely funny when the group received command that he is basically not important anymore. Even though he's been trying to screw them over as much as he could.

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 1:14 
Ada's Cottage Cheese
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: GTAV
PSN: Seraphim22x
Wii: 3140296389951314
I'm enjoying the campaign quite a bit. Solo or with friends, I believe it's fine. Very few bugs here in comparison to Versus, where within the first 5 minutes I encountered two freezes. I'll be staying away from that until some patch shows up. Maybe private games are more reliable since you don't have to go through the questionable search process.

I only have two large complaints about ORC. First is the strange decision to make every enemy immune to effects of bullets (i.e. lack of flinching). This messes with a lot of aspects of the gameplay, where guns lose their individuality and strategy goes out the window because there is only one or two solid methods of approach to this; one of which is just running. Second issue is some of the design choices for this game. I understand changing the layout of areas to better meet the style of gameplay, but the segment in the police department proves that they didn't need to change aesthetics in familiar locations. The hospital interior is completely different and generic.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 1:24 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Pokemon X and Smash 4
PSN: ZOMBIE-VITO
3DS: 489759654407
My god.... the melee is completely broken. All it takes is to corner a guy to a wall and tap the circle button all day.

And the matchmaking :confused: why in the hell am I (level 14) being put against level 60 players?

Guess I''ll have to level up to a decent level before touching versus again.

The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Resident Evil Prelude to the Fall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVn64Wc83M

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 1:38 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Vito wrote:
My god.... the melee is completely broken. All it takes is to corner a guy to a wall and tap the circle button all day.

And the matchmaking :confused: why in the hell am I (level 14) being put against level 60 players?

I started using shotguns to deal with people who use the shoulder tackle/Melee brutal kill combo. The Riotgun and Juggernaut are pretty good.

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 2:04 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Operation Raccoon City
Aye. Most of the top players are using shotties. I insist on using the Ravager.

Vito wrote:

Or grow a pair.

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 13:19 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
1) Run + dive can get you out of a melee so long as you do it in a direction away from them and your timing has to be precise. But I've gotten out of them three times in a row like that.

2) Enemies aren't bullet sponges if you hit them in the right spots. Belly for hunters, brain for lickers, head for mr. x, back of parasite for parasite zombies etc. Arms, or head for spec ops. (They have bullet proof vests on so firing at their chests is obviously bullet sponging).

3) Level means nothing other than how long you've played the game. And considering how big a pain in the ass it can be to get in a match in the first place, take what you can get instead of expecting all low levels. Uncharted 3s multiplayer does the same thing and level actually matters there. Also I've played tons of level 50+'s who sucked and most likely got their rank by farming campaign for xp to look high level.

4) I use a shotgun too because the juggernaut is a rapid fire shotgun with good damage and kills fast with dee-ays incend ammo.

But, there is no god weapon on the game. I've been killed just as fast by smgs, rifles and ARs so. Also shit like painkiller and super armor make most any gun irrelevant.

Sent from my Droid

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 14:10 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
This game is pretty much worthless to me since I don't have Xbox Live and it doesn't have bot support. It really sucks that I can't play as Claire or even play campaign with a friend. They really need to make split-screen an option.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2012 16:49 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: Pokemon X and Smash 4
PSN: ZOMBIE-VITO
3DS: 489759654407
IkariWarriorKH wrote:
1) Run + dive can get you out of a melee so long as you do it in a direction away from them and your timing has to be precise. But I've gotten out of them three times in a row like that.

2) Enemies aren't bullet sponges if you hit them in the right spots. Belly for hunters, brain for lickers, head for mr. x, back of parasite for parasite zombies etc. Arms, or head for spec ops. (They have bullet proof vests on so firing at their chests is obviously bullet sponging).

3) Level means nothing other than how long you've played the game. And considering how big a pain in the ass it can be to get in a match in the first place, take what you can get instead of expecting all low levels. Uncharted 3s multiplayer does the same thing and level actually matters there. Also I've played tons of level 50+'s who sucked and most likely got their rank by farming campaign for xp to look high level.

4) I use a shotgun too because the juggernaut is a rapid fire shotgun with good damage and kills fast with dee-ays incend ammo.

But, there is no god weapon on the game. I've been killed just as fast by smgs, rifles and ARs so. Also shit like painkiller and super armor make most any gun irrelevant.

Sent from my Droid

I see, I'll give it a shot tonight (In like 9 hrs). Hope to see you there if you can play Ikari.

The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Resident Evil Prelude to the Fall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVn64Wc83M

[ 361 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next