[ 24 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Dec 04, 2010 0:52 
Fur Ball
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Dota 2 and WoW: Panda Edition.
XBL: foxyareku
It doesn't matter what game it is, the answer to this topic's title is always "yes".

Quite sad, I'd really like legit leaderboards just to see how well I can do.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2010 2:44 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard
Now playing: Not SSBB
PSN: Elmerz_glue
It's generally pretty clear where the cheating stops and starts.

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2010 4:43 
Fur Ball
"You did a fine job."

You'd think, but it's really near impossible in most cases to know for sure unless it's like Castlevania HD's leaderboards where you can actually watch how the person did it.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2010 18:06 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
XBL: Symphony X 319
A Ganado Zombie wrote:
Anyway I always thought the leaderboards for the chapters were dumb. I mean they are only measured by your time. It should include everything like hit ratio, deaths, time, and BSAA emblems/treasures/money found. Add them all up and give players a score. That would be cooler; IMO.

I completely agree with this.

Time trial-type stuff never suited me. I hate rushing through games; I'd rather explore every nook and cranny.

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2010 2:20 
Fur Ball
"You did a fine job."

Detective Beauregard wrote:
A Ganado Zombie wrote:
Anyway I always thought the leaderboards for the chapters were dumb. I mean they are only measured by your time. It should include everything like hit ratio, deaths, time, and BSAA emblems/treasures/money found. Add them all up and give players a score. That would be cooler; IMO.

I completely agree with this.

Time trial-type stuff never suited me. I hate rushing through games; I'd rather explore every nook and cranny.

That's fine for a first playthrough, but do you honestly search every corner of a map every time you play it?

I'd get drastically bored, personally. But maybe that's just me.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2010 4:47 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: UMvC3, Mass Effect, DMC4SE
XBL: obZen24
It's not particularly hard to decifer cheaters on the Mercenaries leaderboard either. There are apparently several well known cheaters on the 360 leaderboards. When you see a BSAA Chris on the top of the leaderboards for village (where Midnight Wesker excels) with a score of over 2 million, and with a gamertag of "BioHazardMercsisforgays," then it is fairly obvious. Some are less obvious than this however. And anyone of the homosexual orientation, don't take that as an insult. That is the actual GT on a 360 leaderboard.

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2011 23:57 
Wasting Ammo
Wasting Ammo

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: RE4, RE5 Mercenaries
XBL: Killmaim420
obZen24 wrote:
It's not particularly hard to decifer cheaters on the Mercenaries leaderboard either. There are apparently several well known cheaters on the 360 leaderboards. When you see a BSAA Chris on the top of the leaderboards for village (where Midnight Wesker excels) with a score of over 2 million, and with a gamertag of "BioHazardMercsisforgays," then it is fairly obvious. Some are less obvious than this however. And anyone of the homosexual orientation, don't take that as an insult. That is the actual GT on a 360 leaderboard.

Lol at the top of the PA leaderboards this "biomercsisforgays" character has a score of 2 BILLIon. Friggin ridonkulous.

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2011 6:47 
Tofu Tea
Tofu Tea

Favorite title: Biohazard CODE: Veronica
Now playing: With myself
PSN: Epic_Dreams
Obviosuly that person has some issue with the popular fan site, Biohazard Mercenaries. There is so much drama over the RE5 mini-games and the RE series overall. There is a site titled, Resident Evil 5 Drama - a spin-off from the popular BioMercs site - it's devoted to all the drama surrounding RE5. It's very reminiscent of Beasley's Resident Evil Site Wars fiasco, but no where near as hostile....

RE fans...*sigh

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2011 16:36 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: UMvC3, Mass Effect, DMC4SE
XBL: obZen24
I agree Dream Pheonix. There is too much drama in general. The drama I saw in versus was just laughable in particular. Having a "rival" or "hating" certain players is just lol worthy. Its just a game, yet they act as if destroying random player with a highly knowledgeable player means anything. I just hate obnoxious players online, and highly opinionated old school RE fanboys. That's about it.

And honestly, I don't blame that person for having an issue with that site. As a former member I can understand why. To put it nicely, I don't agree with the principles of the site. Its just a site filled with tryhards who go on there simply to brag about numbers that don't mean a thing. I roll my eyes when I see "OMG first Chris/Jill/Wesker to reach 45435093938604596 points in duo." Why don't you just come out and say. "OMG I'm like so totally like good at this game and I'm better than all of you! Like totally!"

PostPosted: Mar 05, 2011 17:28 
A Shrine To Madness
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Borderlands 2
PSN: Tyrant-24
XBL: Commando 3D
People actually care about the leaderboards thats news to me. Personally, I never cared for any leaderboards for any game.

[ 24 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next