[ 156 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Biohazard Outbreak Online

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Feb 27, 2012 23:31 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Quote:
Are there certain puzzles that you'll need to have two characters working together on to solve?

Tanaka: It will be possible to go through the whole thing alone, technically, but it's unlikely you'll last too long.

Was he serious? The enemies have less HP but this game is so much harder alone offline.

PostPosted: Mar 01, 2012 18:25 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
Dross wrote:
Quote:
Are there certain puzzles that you'll need to have two characters working together on to solve?

Tanaka: It will be possible to go through the whole thing alone, technically, but it's unlikely you'll last too long.

Was he serious? The enemies have less HP but this game is so much harder alone offline.

try lone wolf mode offline VH... I damn near died on every scenario....

anyway the most prestigious thing I did was beat Wild Things VH with Jim, Yoko, and Mark (I was Jim)

OUTBREAK ELITE UNITE!!!!

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 02, 2012 21:53 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

What's better about offline for the second game is that the boss battles go faster.
The first game has so many more enemies, I don't understand. Hive is a piece of cake online. It's like I think offline, on top of the leeches at the dock irrc, there are leeches in front of the leech or something. And BFP is not fun at all. lol

PostPosted: Mar 02, 2012 23:39 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now let the Shit storm... Commence!

Resident Evil Outbreak Games Heading To PSN As PS2 Classics?

Quote:
The problem with Outbreak is that, even if we put them up (if they could be emulated, there's a lengthy vetting process), the servers to which they were supposed to connect are long gone. In short, it'd be a single player experience only.
- Christian Svensson, Senior Vice President at Capcom, replied to a member, who asked if they could bring back some PlayStation 2 classics, including the Outbreak games on the Capcom Unity forums.

http://www.residentevilonly.com/apps/bl ... 2-classic-

so if it does happen... NO MULTIPLAYER :cry:

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 03, 2012 3:47 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Now playing: Resident Evil 1.5
PSN: jill-sanwich
jordan d harris wrote:

Quote:
The problem with Outbreak is that, even if we put them up (if they could be emulated, there's a lengthy vetting process), the servers to which they were supposed to connect are long gone. In short, it'd be a single player experience only.
- Christian Svensson, Senior Vice President at Capcom, replied to a member, who asked if they could bring back some PlayStation 2 classics, including the Outbreak games on the Capcom Unity forums.

Well duh, if they were to just emulate the original code then yes there wouldn't be multiplayer. I think what fans want at this point is an updated version of the game (New netcode, All scenarios and gameplay features in one game, ect.). if this game was to survive on the psn it would have to be adapeted correctly and that requires some effort on capcom's part.

PostPosted: Mar 03, 2012 4:21 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Officer Redfield wrote:
jordan d harris wrote:

Quote:

Well duh, if they were to just emulate the original code then yes there wouldn't be multiplayer. I think what fans want at this point is an updated version of the game (New netcode, All scenarios and gameplay features in one game, ect.). if this game was to survive on the psn it would have to be adapeted correctly and that requires some effort on capcom's part.

meh, true

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2012 16:28 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Looks like a video of every RE game starting from 4 and upwards to me.

PostPosted: May 09, 2012 16:11 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak

Hello, my friends, I have some exciting news I would like to share with you. Our campaign members have launched a new and improved Support Outbreak facebook page. So if you use facebook, I invite you to join our group and voice your support for Resident Evil Outbreak. https://www.facebook.com/groups/344327835616215/

I also want to share with you another way that you can show your support for the Resident Evil Outbreak series.

Capcom has a suggestion box, it is a place where fans gather to vote on recommendations about changes Capcom should consider. Our suggestion, which was written by senior Resident Evil Outbreak supporter Scott, is called,"Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 & 2 ported to XBL and PSN (even WII if possible.)" Thousands of loyal Outbreak fans have voted and made this topic the most popular on the Capcom suggestion box. In fact, our recommendation has topped the charts at number one in votes for years.

The suggestion says: "Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 & 2 ported to XBL and PSN (even WII if possible) with the glitches and lag fixed. Release as a digital game or physical whichever is cheaper for you guys! and with the game online!" To view the suggestion box, simply click on this link: http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/suggestion/box

Then when you are on the Capcom suggestion box screen, log into your Capcom account and click on the tab "By Votes." Select our recommendation and vote for it.

Capcom has a great reputation for listening to its fans. In many cases, fan feedback has gone a long way in helping Capcom decide which direction to take its game series. All Outbreak supporters are united in our belief that Capcom will hear us and agree that the Outbreak series deserves a second chance on modern consoles.

PostPosted: May 09, 2012 18:21 
Big Truth
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: RE: Revelations
Outbreak ID: LOL
PSN: BigStu1981
XBL: i r punish0rz
A Facebook page? OH BOY!

need, but the kind we deserve! You know, like the speech Gordon gives
his son at the end of The Dark Knight?"
Carnivol, June 2010