[ 5 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Biohazard Outbreak Online

PostPosted: Jan 22, 2017 17:54 
First day on the force...
First day on the force...

Nearly 2 years i was away from this server. back then it was clear that Obsrv.org was becomming a shithole, and goddamn if it didnt become just that. now a place without freedoom of speech, freedoom of believes and freedoom of gameplay.

Look at the rules..
http://wiki.obsrv.org/index.php?n=Server.GameplayRules
notice these points especialy..
" Failing to come to the aid of other players without a reasonable basis to do so
Luring enemies towards other players
Triggering environmental hazards with the intent to cause harm to other players (e.g. exploding gasoline canisters near other players) "

now your forced to save other players, in a "survival" game. you cant even leave them down on the floor if you want to, because they will ban you for it.

on the forum.. the little group of primitive low IQ humanoids ,as grown way beyond how bad it already was 2 years ago. there is this group of primates ,who are chatbox addicts who basicaly live on that chatbox. you can almost smell the stench of unwashed sweaty clothes and buckets filled with ass waste and piss,while you watch it. some of those people have been living there 24/7 for the last 2 years it seems. always on, always there, never playing ,just badmouthing and provoking people, or waiting for a drama chance to show the outsiders who rules ,the tiny mediocre chatbox ,of a "private" server game. the worst is that the admins(some) are part of it.

if you (merely)talk back at any member of the unofficial humanoid pack ,you will get banned right after they gang up on you with obsene insults etc.. . forget about the rules ,because the rules are whatever they decide. they break their own rules and make new ones without a second thought, and they get away with it.

not completely though.. karma as cought up with obsrv.org. this game would have a lot more people playing 2 years past ,but it actualy got less now. why? because of the reasons above. they abuse their power ,and they push their personal idiologies on the players, all the way to the gameplay... when the players refuse and try to debate/protest/talkback ,they get silently removed from the server.

this is my review on obsrv.org. my advice if you want to play there is.. go there and play whatever way you want(FUCK THEIR RULES) ,and if some primate tries to get smart with you on the forum ,crush him/them. if you got to be banned then so be it... its better that way, than to submit to primitive low IQ addicted humanoids.

PostPosted: Feb 26, 2017 0:02 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak
Outbreak ID: hobbes
PSN: hobbes_182
XBL: hobbes x182x
Just go in there and have fun :D I think what they are trying to get at by their rules is avoiding users who team kill.

True there are a lot of people which basically live in the chat box. Just keep it classic, go online, join a room and plan it out in the [ingame] lobby. You don't need to give your team the play by play on the website. Just have fun and help your team.

Everyone I have seen run off on their own appears dead on the floor about 15 minutes later. Just don't be a deuce and sabotage your team [the golden rule for any online game].

PostPosted: Mar 01, 2017 17:45 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Rotting Aftermath
Outbreak ID: Ss4gog
PSN: Jordan_Ss4
XBL: Ss4gogeta0
hobbes_182 wrote:
Just go in there and have fun :D I think what they are trying to get at by their rules is avoiding users who team kill.

True there are a lot of people which basically live in the chat box. Just keep it classic, go online, join a room and plan it out in the [ingame] lobby. You don't need to give your team the play by play on the website. Just have fun and help your team.

Everyone I have seen run off on their own appears dead on the floor about 15 minutes later. Just don't be a deuce and sabotage your team [the golden rule for any online game].

I had made a Discord chat for players who want to play their own way and stuff. only dedicated people use the chatbox now a days... all the new players come to the discord. less fighting and stuff

https://discordapp.com/invite/0pDyX47Gl99NPECj

Anything I learned about the world when I was a kid, I learned through the Carmen Sandiego series. She stole things in the US, she stole things around the world. Hell, she even built a time machine and stole things from the past. That right there, is dedication to the craft. She was an evil criminal mastermind, one of the greatest thieves ever, and she was totally dedicated to teaching you about the world and stuff. Carmen’s like some sort of highly educated, highly capable female Riddler, where instead of leaving you weird puzzles about doors not being doors, she leaves you notes telling you she’s going to be hanging out in Stalin’s birthplace.

Profile WWW YIM

PostPosted: Mar 03, 2017 13:18 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: RipvanX

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2017 21:37 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak
Now playing: Biohazard Outbreak (OBSRV)
Outbreak ID: 1ARURV
PSN: ShipDeckSurvivor
XBL: NOYB
I've given up on this server specifically for reasons loser stated. Even if you do behave, you can't expect all games to go 100% perfect. I have been blamed for losses and team killing when I didn't even do it. Trouble is always inbound if you play with childish players, yet how can you know sometimes? The moderators will always take the victims words without having to hear what the abuser has to say.

The last and final time I got banned was for holding a door as a joke against someone who has used cheats to kill people in FREE area and I get banned yet again this April. I have given up and stopped fighting. The servers are dead anyway. I had my run of at least 50,000 hours on this game from 2003 to now and that's something I'm not shitting about

[ 5 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Biohazard Outbreak Online