[ 19 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Classic Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Dead Aim was alright.
PostPosted: Jul 24, 2011 22:04 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
WAY better than Survivor, but I only felt the need to play through it once. It didn't have that addictive quality that a lot of the other RE games did. I've lost count of how many times I've beaten RE2, but I keep coming back to it.

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2011 5:56 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
PSN: Crescentcry
I thought it was a good game but I have to agree about the replay value, I can't bring myself to want to play it again haha.
But hey I had a good play through with it!

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2011 14:46 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Its not even half as awkward to play with just the controller as a lot of people say. I heard a lot of "Oh, you MUST play it with a Guncon or a mouse to enjoy it!" Bullshit. It plays just fine with the Dual Shock 2.

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2011 20:27 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard
For those who haven't played it, I can see where some of the following titles and even beta builds got a few ideas. It was an all right game, I liked the bootlegged Leon/Ada collab cast.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2011 5:00 
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
PSN: NewsBot
Heroes Never Die/Dead Aim fits really nicely into the series storyline now. Currently, they've made it fit into the "Fall of Umbrella" arc, Spencer organizes a secret auction to help restore Umbrella (sound familiar?) and the Spencer Rain incident is one of the catalysts which destroy the company completely as they lose valuable samples and customers.

Their struggle for existence is over for the time being.
But a sin violating sanctuary isn't forgiven.
This is not just an end.
This is the end of a beginning.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2011 17:49 
Lol... I remember when I thought Bruce was in RE5. Cos at the time, Chris' attire looked much like that of Bruce's in Dead Aim. I wasn't the only one who assumed it was him either! I don't feel so bad now. :biggrin:

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bruce and/or Fongling in another RE game some day.

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2011 16:53 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard 0
PSN: Kurbus
XBL: Resident Gear
Just bought this game...so I pretty much should of spent my $13 on something else?

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2011 19:24 
The Guv
"You did a fine job."
Project Umbrella

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
PSN: ADPolicenaut
XBL: Starlancer One
Money well spent if you ask me.

Quote:
We gave you a gun and a badge, Spencer. You used them to kill the economy. So we took them off you again.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2011 13:05 
The Chemist
Biohaze Supporter

PSN: TheMixedHerb
I have this game, I've had it for a while now actually but I've not bothered to finish it yet. I've never been a fan of first person views and it's what puts me off getting Survivor (though I know I will eventually), I don't have a gun controller (Gun con, Guncon? I dunno) but I didn't find it that awkward wth my normal Dualshock 2 controller. The main reason I wasn't good at aiming was just the fact I wasn't used to the game. I have heard that it can be an incredibly short game if you know what you're doing, well I know it is since I've seen speedruns which are only about 25 minutes long which is just insane.

It beats Gaiden, at any rate, though that's not much of a bar to be raising. Not a bad game but not the greatest either in my opinion.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Oct 18, 2011 17:25 
Dead Aim was very good for a spin off. Generally, side stories can be misinterpreted as being lackluster, because they usually are just stand alone adventures, but DA delivered. 2003 was a rather good year for gaming, as I recall playing SH3, RE Zero and Clock Tower 3 that year within just a few months of one another. Survival horror has its ups and downs these days. I tend to still prefer the 'oldies' over the newer ones. But there's still some hope left.

[ 19 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Classic Biohazard

Go to page 1, 2  Next