[ 25 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 11:09 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

Favorite title: Biohazard

Eight months out from release, Resident Evil 6 is already out-performing its precursors.

“The pre-orders for Resident Evil 6 are off to a fantastic start. The best start a Resident Evil game has ever had,” Capcom’s Christrian Svensson told GameInformer."

Source: vg247 | Tip: Dark_Chris

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 11:15 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Injustice & GTA V PS4
PSN: Klokateer1986
That's good to hear. Maybe it could have a chance at giving the inevitable November Call of Duty game a run for it's money?

Either way, I just pre-ordered my copy of RE6 from Gamestop the other day, to ensure I get it the moment it comes out. November couldn't come soon enough.

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 11:29 
Test subject 19
Biohaze Supporter

Now playing: RE5, RE2, RE3...All of them.
XBL: USS Agent Eo
I really want to pre-order RE6 but I will be moving around June/July, to a so far unknown address. And I am not sure if there will be any hassle if I choose to alter my shipping address at a later date.

And maybe this is a dumb question (I am new to the whole preorder ordeal), but does it work in the sense that the sooner you pre-order, the more likely you are to get your copy on release day, and not say, a day after?

Regardless I am glad to see that RE6 has gotten so much attention, seems like it will be huge. November can't come soon enough.

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 11:40 
Biohaze Owner
Biohaze Owner

I too don't know if I'll be in the area, but ended up number one on the list regardless because I was just too hype. :lol:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 11:51 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Eoweniel wrote:
And maybe this is a dumb question (I am new to the whole preorder ordeal), but does it work in the sense that the sooner you pre-order, the more likely you are to get your copy on release day, and not say, a day after?

It doesn't matter when you preorder, really. Stores receive enough copies to fulfill the preorders as well as extras to put out on the shelves for people who didn't preorder.

Most stores will even hold your preorder copy for anywhere between five to ten days after it's released. It should be noted, however, that preorders are no longer taken about a week before the title's release.

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 13:33 
Grappling-Hook Maniac
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
Archelon wrote:
It doesn't matter when you preorder, really. Stores receive enough copies to fulfill the preorders as well as extras to put out on the shelves for people who didn't preorder.

That's not necessarily always the case. I remember when I pre-ordered Dead Island and had problems with it trying to play with Yama and another friend, I tried taking it back the next day to get another copy and there were none within 50 miles of me. It doesn't matter when you pre-order though you are right, you will get your copy, but they don't always order extra to fill the shelves.

As far as Bio 6 goes, I think I was first on the list here too, I went to the local store and got my order in as soon as they were able to take it.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 14:09 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

XBL: Cyberote
I preordered mine already but I'm iffy. I know they're going to anounce a collector's edition and I'm going to upgrade my preorder to that and then in October, Capcom's going to announce an even BETTER collector's edition with even more awesome stuff but there's only 50 of them and you can only order them off the Capcom store.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 14:19 
Mikami's Head
Mikami's Head

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
Now playing: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
PSN: seanquan
XBL: seanquans
Cyberote wrote:
I preordered mine already but I'm iffy. I know they're going to anounce a collector's edition and I'm going to upgrade my preorder to that and then in October, Capcom's going to announce an even BETTER collector's edition with even more awesome stuff but there's only 50 of them and you can only order them off the Capcom store.

That's exactly why I HAVEN'T pre-ordered mine yet. I now I want to get the most expensive/ goodie filled bundle. Until it's announced (you know there will be one) I'm going to hold off.

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 14:20 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

XBL: Cyberote
I preordered mine before the stupid ORC fiasco. I really wanted one of those "Welcome to Raccoon City" signs DX

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 14:41 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Uncharted, MGS GZ, Wolfenstein
PSN: PYTHON_mgs
I preordered one day after RE6 was announced. :)

[ 25 posts ] 

Forum index » News and Updates

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next