Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 14:32 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard Revelations
Now playing: Biohazard 5
PSN: L_Vieira
Umm... there is one test subject tht tries to move his arms by moving it left to right on the floor , basically tries to move(soz i can describe it well becos of my english)

i saw it serveral times at the jail 2nd floor, the one nearly the 2nd floor jail cells.

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 14:48 
Rodimus Prime
Biohaze Coder

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
Now playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Dark_Chris wrote:
well they are under water in the sewer level, so I don't think they are alive. :wink:

I guess they are something like really weak zombies.

That's more like a bad design choice since they are just reused models from 5-2, which were never meant to be in water.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 15:42 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: Smash Bros. Melee
Well regardless of if they're some type of zombie or not, guys, the main point is that every one of us jumped and/or got scared by one. That's all that matters. :mrgreen:

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 16:34 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
Now playing: DB: RB
PSN: Dreamflight
I was shocked by one in the sewers. When they're in the water, you don't see them. One grabbed me out of nowhere, and my heart was beating like hell. Same for the KoM's in the sewers, without weapons there's much more tension. Anyway, I've completed the trophies for LiN for myself, so I'm done, but tonight my brother will download LiN, so I'll help him with that.

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 17:27 
"I need a herb!"
"I need a herb!"

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: All of em on a regular basis
Outbreak ID: hyperc
PSN: IceNextGen
XBL: IceNextGen
I've checked the LiN files for the missing cutscenes but didn't find anything.

There are only 3 cutscenes in this DLC.
That would be opening scene, falling into the sewers and wesker battle intro.
No jill&chris falling from the stairs or entering the dining room.

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 19:01 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Just to clear up a few things.

Failed Uroboros Test Subjects 'do' mutate into the leech/tentacle blobs. All those ones you saw in 5-2 on the conveyor belt would have eventually done so. The files in the game blatantly state this. That is exactly why they are dropped out of their tubes and onto that conveyor belt to be put into the furnace to burn them up before they mutate and cause a problem. They didn't really care to have mutated tentacle blobs roaming free and absorbing all the scientists in the facility :P

The subjects in LiN are the same exact model obviously but obviously not meant to be Uroboros Test Subjects since Uroboros didn't exist until after Wesker's meeting with Spencer. It might have simply been an 'early' version of Uroboros that Spencer/Alex was working with prior to receiving the anti-bodies from Jill that made Uroboros complete, thus why there was no true success and so many failed experiments.

So regardless, they've been infected by some kind of Progenitor based Virus (Uroboros is based on Progenitor too as is T and every other virus pretty much outside of Las Plagas) and didn't meet the expectations desired and were left to rot.

It's stated that Alex left prior to the Butler leaving and when the Butler left, the only people remaining were Spencer's security. So the test subjects have been vacant in the sewers for a least a little while. So they're not being fed and are obviously decomposing.

By any normal means, they'd be dead. But, being they were infected with an unknown Virus, the virus is keeping them with motor functions at the very least.

They lack hair, their rib cages are clearly very visible showing their malnurishment, they lay limp and spasming on the floor while moaning, and jump up with their mouths gaping wide open trying to bite you when you approach them.

So when it's all said and done, these can be quite easily classified as Zombies. Just because they're not T-Virus infected Zombies doesn't make them any less zombies.

Just as Ganados and Majini 'can' be classified as zombies by definition. In fact, the Ganados and Majini fit the actual original description of Zombies better than T-Virus Zombies. Zombies are people who have lost all ability to control their own actions or goals in favor of being controlled by another and serve to live out his desires. That's what a traditional zombie is. The 'undead flesh craver' was simply a different spin on Zombies created later on.

So basically, T Zombies, Ganados, Majini, and the specimens in LiN can all be classified as 'zombies' and it would be an accurate and correct proclamation.

The latter three may not be 'zombies' in terms of what we've come to know from Resident Evil, but, they are still 'zombies'. Just because they're not undead/flesh craving (although the evidence I presented above indicates they may very well be in LiN's case) doesn't mean they can't be zombies. There is more than one 'type' of zombie.

Hopefully that clears up the arguing.

IkariWarriorKH has received a thanks from: Vito
 Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 19:19 
Problem Eliminator
Site Contributor

Nice explanation but the I don't think the 'zombies' are failed Uroboros subjects. People who reject the virus seem to explode into pustules pretty much straight away. The villager Jill infects and Excella are examples of this. The guy in the wheelchair was probably also injected by Excella just prior to Chris and Sheva reaching the lab.

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 19:21 
"You did a fine job."
"You did a fine job."

Now playing: RE6, Pokemon X and Smash 4
PSN: ZOMBIE-VITO
3DS: 489759654407
I agree with batman,they cant be uroboros failed test subjects, the virus was created years later.

The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Resident Evil Prelude to the Fall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVn64Wc83M

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 19:27 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Please re-read what I stated. It may be have either A) An EARLY version of Uroboros (such as T being the early version of T-Veronica). or 2) A virus based on Progenitor that we're unaware of.

It's most likely the former for the simple reason that Spencer's goal was Uroboros. Maybe not exactly how Wesker concocted Uroboros, but, it was his goal to create a new breed of humans and become a god amongst them through the progenitor virus, and Wesker was the key to conditioning someone for this plan.

So Spencer and Alex would easily have the ground work for what is to become Uroboros. Wesker simply took that research and along with Excella, developed Uroboros.

So again, like how Alexia took T and created the T-Veronica virus with it which was VASTLY different (even without the cryogenics) than the original T-virus, Spencer/Alex's version of Uroboros that was being injected into the test subjects would be vastly different than what Wesker later turned it into. Thus the problems with Subjects mutating into leech things with Uroboros can't be held against it as it's not a proven fact that the leech stuff even existed in the original early version of Urorobors until Wesker took over.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2010 23:34 
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Favorite title: Biohazard 4
PSN: dvader654
I want to make an assault on the leaderboards for LiN so I need a partner. To get the highest scores we must

1. Be fast
2. Kill all enemies
3. Not get hurt
4. Get as many score medals as we can
5. Be accurate

Its a hard combination to do and Wesker usually messes it all up as you will get hurt and your accuracy will drop. I wonder if it is better for the score if you just run around for 3 minutes and ignore him, but I think you get a bonus for beating him. Need to test that.

Profile YIM
 [ 243 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next