Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 14:20 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard (Rebirth)
PSN: SPECTER-delta
Jacko wrote:
No Chris, No Leon, No Tall Oaks, No China, No Bald guys, No short haired blonde girls that may turn out to be Aya from Parasite Eve, No zombies, and most of all... No Hunnigan.

Major disappointment inbound.

Specter-Redfield has received a thanks from: Jacko

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 14:27 
Random Cover Guy
Random Cover Guy

Favorite title: Biohazard
XBL: Cyberote
-No more censored deaths. Seriously, why did they do that in 5? We can shoot peoples' heads off and watch them explode, but we can't see Sheva being decapitated by a chainsaw.

-New animations. It was pretty disappointing to see that 5 recycled a lot of 4's animations. It made all the enemies feel the same.

-No forced co-op. That was just horrible.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 17:53 
4// Itchy. Tasty.
4// Itchy. Tasty.

Favorite title: Biohazard 3 Last Escape
PSN: Almeida77
I really hope that the Co-op feature is optional, it was cool to be able to complete RE5 with a friend online, but I don't think they should continue in the same forced Co-op fashion. In the trailer there were some gameplay scenes where the character was alone, so I'm really hoping that being a lone wolf is a possibility in the game!

And since a lot of you have mentioned it, the ancient ruins level truly sucked and ruined the fun of the game during that period of the game. Sheva kept running into those damn sunlight beams ...

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 18:31 
Jill Sandwich
Jill Sandwich

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Now playing: Hitman Blood Money
I recon it's Hunnigan giving Leon the instructions. I kept running Chris into the damn beams @cos I could not work out where to turn the mirrors never mind Sheva.

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 21:55 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

No more QTE's please. They are shit.

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 23:53 
Dark Dimension Ruler
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard Outbreak File: 2
Now playing: Resident Evil 6
PSN: IkariKH
XBL: IkariKH
3DS: 021608877120
Almeida wrote:
I really hope that the Co-op feature is optional, it was cool to be able to complete RE5 with a friend online, but I don't think they should continue in the same forced Co-op fashion. In the trailer there were some gameplay scenes where the character was alone, so I'm really hoping that being a lone wolf is a possibility in the game!

And since a lot of you have mentioned it, the ancient ruins level truly sucked and ruined the fun of the game during that period of the game. Sheva kept running into those damn sunlight beams ...

Never had a problem with her on the beams. If you knew how to control her AI properly, she would always make it no problem.

Profile WWW

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 0:24 
Master of Unlocking
Master of Unlocking

Favorite title: Biohazard 5
Almeida wrote:

Come to think of it, even though RE5's Lost in Nightmares had co-op, I didn't think it detached from the horror factor. Now I think it probably has to do with the atmosphere other than if it's co-op or not. Then again, if you are not playing with an AI partner, and the co-op player can run infront of you and take away the scare factor. That's why I like playing the first run through my myself.

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 11:50 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Silent Hill 4 The Room, RE3
PSN: HaIcian
XBL: lnfuriating
The whole game is boring really, 1-1 - 2-2 after that I get bored of the game rather quickly. I don't want to see anyone on a fucking motorcycle throwing molotovs, axes, glass bottles, and whatever else they can literally pull out of their asses. And good lord, definitely no Ancient Ruins...easily the worst segment of the game. No "on rail" moments please...those are soooo boring IMO.

Profile YIM

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 11:55 
Test subject 19
Biohaze Supporter

Favorite title: Biohazard
Now playing: RE5, RE2, RE3...All of them.
XBL: USS Agent Eo
I absolutely loathed the motorcycle/Ndesu chapter, even DESPITE the fact that it sucked because it was as far from RE as you could imagine, it also would suck in any other non-RE game. Jesus christ.

I did like the caves chapter though... I dunno, maybe it's just the explorer in me haha. I've always loved Tomb Raider so even though that wasn't RE-fitting at all it was still good and fun imo.

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 12:04 
U.B.C.S. Trainee
U.B.C.S. Trainee

Favorite title: Biohazard 2
Now playing: Silent Hill 4 The Room, RE3
PSN: HaIcian
XBL: lnfuriating
One person holding the light while the other defended and picked up items was kind of a cool co-op idea at that part in the game too. But it's RE5...so yeah it doesn't really matter if it's a good idea or not.

Profile YIM
 [ 114 posts ] 

Forum index » Biohazard » Modern Biohazard

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next